Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 Mid-Tower Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
The gang at eTeknix says the Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 not only keeps noise to a minimum but the cooling capabilities are "incredible." Here's a quote from the review:

It’s overall cooling capabilities are simple incredible, something that is often neglected in a chassis which has a focus on silent operation. Thanks to its modular storage bays, multiple fan and radiator mounts, there is no reason why this chassis wouldn’t be able to house any high specification gaming rig.

I like Nanoxia fans, they aren't a well known brand but they are one of the better 140mm fan companys (apart from they stopped production on the rpm models after i'd bought a set of 3, and so I had to get mismatched speeds for the second set! :D) I mainly bought them for the color, but they turned out to be great.

Wow, that is a ridiculously awesome case. I think I would have bought this if I knew about it and there were some American retailers.

Seems cool. But how loud is a normal case with good fans, good CPU cooler and good video card? That's the issue with these silent cases. Back when video cards buzzed like a bunch of bees - I think the silent case thing was more important.

I would love to be able to get my hands on one here in the states, but Damn it, probably not going to happen

Back