iPhone Uber-Hacker Comex Is Out At Apple

HardOCP News

[H] News
The most "brilliant hacker ever" loses internship at Apple because he forgot to reply to an e-mail. Not feeling so brilliant now are you? ;)

“So… no point in delaying,” he wrote. “As of last week, after about a year, I’m no longer associated with Apple.” “As for why?” he added in another tweet. “Because I forgot to reply to an email.”

oh look everyone. steve hates all things apple and anything even remotely associated with being a hacker. arent we all shocked?

in other news, that is one dead horse

Shame really. Anyone's mistake. Brilliant or average.

I bet he could have gotten some serious dough.

Doesn't matter though. Not like he'll have trouble finding a job after graduation.

So he signed an employment contract and apparently hasn't even read it? Doesn't sound that bright to me. I'm sure the main reason Apple offered him the internship was so they could sue him the next time he makes a jailbreak program.

Doesn't matter though. Not like he'll have trouble finding a job after graduation.

x2

he's a bright guy. I'm sure he wont have any trouble finding employment in the security and exploiting field. I'd be nice if he came back to the iOS jailbreaking scene, but I'm sure Apple made sure that wouldn't happen when they offerend him a job

I agree he will not have much trouble finding a job after graduating (or if he decides not to even), but it is really unprofessional to miss important mails like that (email or snail mail)

Good riddance.

Apple hired this individual to assist them with abusing their customers by making it harder to jailbreak the phones that THEY paid for.

So he signed an employment contract and apparently hasn't even read it? Doesn't sound that bright to me. I'm sure the main reason Apple offered him the internship was so they could sue him the next time he makes a jailbreak program.

Idk why, but I died laughing. :D

oh look everyone. steve hates all things apple and anything even remotely associated with being a hacker. arent we all shocked?

in other news, that is one dead horse

Says the guy that RAN as fast as he could to make sure he was the first one to post in this "dead horse" thread. LOL!

Please feel free to use the red "X" in the upper right hand corner of your browser. If you need help, let me know, I'll fix this issue for you permanently and you'll never have to read our crappy news posts.

You need a tissue?

He's gonna need one here soon. :eek:

Says the guy that RAN as fast as he could to make sure he was the first one to post in this "dead horse" thread. LOL!

Please feel free to use the red "X" in the upper right hand corner of your browser. If you need help, let me know, I'll fix this issue for you permanently and you'll never have to read our crappy news posts.

He's gonna need one here soon. :eek:

But he'll still be able to read them, just not post! We need to send a nuke.

This!

Back