Foxconn Finds More Underage Workers

HardOCP News

[H] News
If I am reading this correctly, Foxconn actually found these underage workers on its own and removed them from the workforce. That's surprising...in a good way.

"We recognize that full responsibility for these violations rests with our company and we have apologized to each of the students for our role in this action," Foxconn said in a statement. "Any Foxconn employee found, through our investigation, to be responsible for these violations will have their employment immediately terminated."

Come on! Foxconn is a town!! It's normal to have kids in a town.... plus working at that age builds character...

I cannot wait until Foxconn replaces all their workers with robots and then the media can start blasting them for not giving people jobs.

I cannot wait until Foxconn replaces all their workers with robots and then the media can start blasting them for not giving people jobs.

Foxconn employees already complain about not getting enough hours. It's only a matter of time.

Maybe they hire them initially, make them work for a month, and then fire them without pay.

They probably only looked AFTER the initial IPhone 5 release, you know cause they needed those extra desperate hands to get them out the door on time.

Back