NZXT Phantom 820 Full-Tower Chassis

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at eTeknix have published a review of the NZXT Phantom 820 full-tower case this morning for those of you interested.

The Phantom 820 comes well just as equipped as the stunning 810 Switch, while also bringing some new features to the mix. NZXT have pre-fitted the 820 with their customizable lighting system called “HUE”, allowing for which offers multiple lighting features for the chassis with minimal effort. There is also a four channel 15w fan controller that is controllable from the top panel and comes with support for up to 12 fans. You’ll also find room for multiple water cooling installations and their radiators, new hard drive brackets, easy access dust filters and of course and stunning overall design.

Whenever I see a non [H] case review, I feel like there's something missing. Still, that's one behemoth case.

Whenever I see a non [H] case review, I feel like there's something missing. Still, that's one behemoth case.

IT is pretty big. A little bigger than the S810 due to feet, top, and front panels. The updates to radiator/fan accommodations is really intuitive. I'll have a build log up here shortly.

Good thing they put a 3" window on a case the size of a school bus, I can't get over how bad that looks. I was so excited for this case too. Everything else is good, why couldn't it have a nice big window like the Switch.

Back