Modern Warfare Soldier Comes Home

I know of one person that only plays this game. He will not go out on family outings because he can't get himself away from this game. He's such a loser.

Oh, and lol on the video.

That's pretty hilarious. Nice subtle humor. Kinda reminded me of Airplane-style humor with a few of the lines.

Saw this awhile ago on CollegeHumor...was funny then and its funny now. Well acted too!

My brother in law. I swear it's him. Acts just like him. :D

I know the video is for the funny. But it rubs me be wrong way. Maybe when we have our people back from being deployed in mass in foreign territories and being shot at on an daily if not hourly basis it would be cool? Right now it's.. meh.

I know the video is for the funny. But it rubs me be wrong way. Maybe when we have our people back from being deployed in mass in foreign territories and being shot at on an daily if not hourly basis it would be cool? Right now it's.. meh.

You may never laugh then. When was the last time our troops were not involved in some action? A huge portion of our countries economy is war production, it has been since World War II.

In no particular order ..WW2, Korea, Pre-Vietnam "Advisers", Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Beirut, Iran, Desert Storm, Kosovo, Bosnia, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq .. and so fourth. I'm sure I missed a few.

Meh. I can't see how people get into such a shallow game.

....Anyways back to dwarf fortress, one of my dwarves just hit legendary in crafting tin cups.

Agreed.
Old humor, dumbass guy, XBox.

Rubs real military service right in the face of those who actually risk their lives everyday so douchebags like that guy can play XBox.

I'm with you. If you changed the title to "Comedy troop mocks US military forces" I think it would get a lot more views and a lot more responses. There are so many ridiculous things about these games to make fun of instead. Guy runs into a small room with a rocket launcher and kills us both. Jokes about campers. I tried to shoot him but he kept jumping up and down. Stupid stuff like that. I think I'll email FOX news with that title and see what happens.

if i remember right. this is a lil old. and was already complained about by a group and it disappered. just look at the items in the kitchen. you can see everything is outdated already.

Agreed.
Old humor, dumbass guy, XBox.

Rubs real military service right in the face of those who actually risk their lives everyday so douchebags like that guy can play XBox.

I think you guys are reading the video the wrong way. They're making fun of those douchebags like the guy in the video, because it's nothing like being in the military.

I give you a homework assignment to get yourself a copy of Spec Ops: The line. It should be fairly cheap by now, considering it wasn't too good of a fps. The entire game is meant to make fun of people who play military shooters to think it's like being in the military. The game brings questions to you like, "do you feel like a hero now?".

If not here's a review of the game.
Extra Credits The Line #1

Extra Credits The Line #2

It's funny because there is some truth in it.

I'm hungry for hot pockets now...

Back