Motherboard Versus Washing Machine at 1500RPM

I don't give a shit about the motherboard in the washing machine

I just want to know what brand of washing machine this is, that thing on its spin cycle sounds like a 1962 V8 Camero with a supercharger at mid rev

59:30 is where the magic happens and you can hear that classic 1962 Supercharged V8 american musclecar roar

Just odd its coming FROM A DRYER

That's a good way to screw up a washing machine.

What a moron. that guy is wasting money... oh, wait, wrong thread since there isn't an iP5 involved. :D

Cool video. Admittingly I didn't watch the whole video... I don't have an hour and seven minutes to sit there. But first, last parts of the video are interesting.

That's a good way to screw up a washing machine.

he can't he threw in accessories, but not the screws nor the screw driver, of course he might just be using screw driver handy to screw his brains once in a while (if he figured out how)

Sending motherboards through the dishwasher is a fairly standard extreme benching practice. The washing machine less so.

I was wondering why this video was taking so long to load...then released it was over an hour long. :eek:

a lot of people enjoy wasting their money, other's planning on wasting their money can waste their money on me, for free! :D

So you potentially screw up your washing machine and eff up your motherboard for what exactly?? What a dumbass.

I thought putting a .50 cal through an iphone 5 was much more interesting. At least you had the gun, then the phone, then got to see how big the hole was in the phone.

How about 9mm to the mobo.

What an awesome idea to clean your system!!! And to think I've been using compressed air and a shop vac all this time.
Maybe for his next video he could strap his tower to the hood of his car and take it through a carwash, that would be awesome.........

I should shoot a video of me painting a motherboard, and upload a video of the paint drying for an hour.

I love the french, they're so stupid. Someone should really tell em that machine is actually for clothes.

Did he test it? I wonder what the odds are that it still works somehow.

If he just wanted to throw a motherboard away I could have put it to good use. He dented up the washer as well. I can understand shooting Apple products, or non-functional hardware, but a brand new motherboard... that's just wrong. :(

Did he test it? I wonder what the odds are that it still works somehow.

in the shape it was, it won't work.

my box dropped once cause of my dog and the case hit the floor, nothing bent, except the case, but it would not boot.

in the shape it was, it won't work.

my box dropped once cause of my dog and the case hit the floor, nothing bent, except the case, but it would not boot.

yeah, sometimes the internal electrons get jostled too much and are then out of alignment - causing a no boot scenario.

:D

oh boy... well, in nature's defence i would like to say that theres still ageing, cancer, aids, natural disasters, etc to prevent things from getting worse...

Back