Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 Gaming Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Ninjalane has published a review of the Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 today. If you are in the market for an affordable LAN case, this review is worth checking out.

It's no secret I love a good LAN party and portability is a major concern when I build a new gaming rig. In the lack of any good option you could mod any chassis and make it easier to carry but why do that when you have the Cooler Master Storm Scout and now the much improved Storm Scout 2. The Scout 2 is marketed under the CM Storm label and was designed from the ground up for portable gaming and If that wasn't enough, the Scout 2 can also be had for less than $100.

OIC...

No price tag yet but does mention it should be under 100$ so still not bad for a decent case but a bummer for me considering I need a new case before then. :8(

I'm not a fan of the styling... but then again I'm the kind that loves the look of my HAF 932 :)

TPU claims $99..
Like the gunmetal version. Waiting to see someone mention the dust filters and whether or not they're easily removable.

Actually it would be $130 USD.

Edit: Nvm I'm mistaken. It is 99 USD.

It is $99 for the Gunmetal. It is a very nice case. I posted a review/thoughts of it this morning since I have one. As to filters there are none but the ones on the front behind mesh and one under psu.

Back