Nintari's FS thread, come in take a look around, you break it you buy it!

nintari

[H]ard|Gawd
Shipping:

All item prices will include shipping

All items will typically ship by the next business day after payment is received (unless payment is received early enough for me to catch FedEX)

Shipping to Continental US only

Items shipped FedEX express saver

Payment:

Paypal

heatware under nintari

Misc details:

All items are working unless otherwise noted

I am not looking for trades so please do not ask

All items are sold as is with no express warranty. However, if an item is under manufacturers warranty, and you need me to try to get a receipt for you I am more than willing to help out (assuming i can get it off the website I bought the item from).

If a picture for an item is not up, give me a bit, I'm at work usually when I post stuff so I may not have the item in hand to put up a picture.

ITEMS FOR SALE:

5 bay eSATA dock with 5 1TB drives $280 shipped

Item was used for a while on my server for extra storage, but got tired of all the stuff cluttering up my closet, so I bought bigger drives for the server.

It is the same item found here however no eSATA card is included. I will put in an eSATA cable and power cord.

Drives included are model WD10EARS 64MB cache SATA. Still under warranty according to the date codes on them.

2 with date code 17 July 2010
2 with date code 12 May 2010
1 with date code 05 July 2010

Gigabyte Windforce GTX 550 Ti $70 shipped

Was used in my sons system that was eventually upgraded to a GTX 480. Very low useage, this is the Windforce model. Bare card only.

Sound Blaster X-Fi titanium Retail box $45

Ended up finally getting an HDMI capable receiver so didnt need this in my HTPC anymore to do 5.1 games and Dolby True HD / DTS HD

Hafler Pro 2400 Amp & Hafler P1500 amp take them both for $200 shipped

Professional amps rack mountable. Typically used by recording studios or DJs for venues.

Misc CPUs $20 each shipped

Buy more for a lower price

SOLD!! AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.7GHz ad05200iaa5d0 SOLD!!

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.2GHz ada3200aep4ax

AMD Athlon X2 7750 2.7GHz ad7752wcj2bgh

Intel Celeron D 356 sl9kl 3.33GHz/512/533/06

More to come...........

Last edited:
PM replied to, waiting pending payment on some items, will mark them as sold when payment received.

bump for combos, price drops and me thinking of other items around to sell :)

the more you buy the more likely you are to get a price drop!

I tried telling my wife that I looked online at this sale thread, accidently broke something, so I had to buy it... Sorry man, but she didn't believe it.. ;)

Thank you all. Who knew it would be this hard to sell em

I had them on here and Craigslist before then put up on eBay had someone off Craigslist willing to buy so I cancelled the eBay auction and he backed out.

I mean hell I'm throwing in a retail box game and the active mini dp to DVI adapter which cost me $40 on its own to do evefinity

getting ready to put a package on the shipping desk for one lucky buyer :)

dunno if anyone is interested but I have a crapton of cheap wireless N routers flashed with DD-WRT that will be popping up soon lmk :) I think they were $34 when we picked them up I'll get model no and post them tomorrow

bah need a break from borderlands 2....oh who am I kidding, off to play it again.

come on, no one wants a nice storage dock with 5TB of storage for cheap?

Back