Bank of France Hacked: Password Was 123456

HardOCP News

[H] News
Holy cow, this story is funny on many levels. Some random guy hacks Bank of France after entering a password of 123456. Officials take two years to track him down, even though they had his address. The man was eventually acquitted.

"In 2008, my client, then unemployed, trying to avoid premium rate numbers using Skype" software that allows telephone calls to go via the internet, told Sipa Laudic-Hélène Baron. "By entering a random number, then dialing code simply 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, he came very easily in the debt service of the Bank of France, without even knowing where it was BECAUSE any message showed him where he was. "

When I see things like this these days I'm never surprised at how stupid people are anymore. I guess it's just something you pick up on with age, I'm only in my mid 20's too! (Put's on "I'm special!" T-Shirt.) :rolleyes:

Did you'll see the titties on the right side of the page? 20 page spread about the FEMEN organization.

Thx Steve! Going to research these FEMEN pics err protests.

Did you'll see the titties on the right side of the page? 20 page spread about the FEMEN organization.

Thx Steve! Going to research these FEMEN pics err protests.

Why not just gain a lot of weight and you'll get some of your own bags of chest fat to oogle? ;)

Hail, Skroob!

skroob2.jpg

I clicked on this thread knowing that hilarious posts would be present. I wasn't disappointed. :D

Immediate job opening at the French bank!

i hope they didn't change the password yet, or else i'll have to think after my hangover i do need some more $$ for more beers.

Back