PayPal Officially Comes to Windows Phone

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The Windows Phone Market has just recently added the PayPal App to its shelves and will be fully functional with the release of Windows Phone 8. The App is free, so give it a try if you have a PayPal account.

Still the app will allow you to request money, send money, check your balances, and best of all it does have the PayPal Here feature.

Fuck PayPal. Every time I get more than a couple thousands dollars in my account they lock it down do to "suspicious behavior".

Fuck PayPal. Every time I get more than a couple thousands dollars in my account they lock it down do to "suspicious behavior".

Stop being shady, man! :p

/sarcasm

I've yet to have any real issue with paypal over the years, but I've never kept more than about $1k in it at any one time.

Potential dumb question: why would you guys keep money in paypal?

They don't pay interest and they don't consider themselves a bank, I get my money out as soon as I can, fuck them earning interest on my cash.

They don't pay interest and they don't consider themselves a bank, I get my money out as soon as I can, fuck them earning interest on my cash.

I like to keep a little in there just as play money for buying stuff online. If you buy and sell a good amount of things, its just easier to use the balance instead of constantly pulling from the bank.

I take it out as soon as I get it, almost always. Sometimes I leave it in for a day if I know I'm buying something with it shortly anyway, though, since there's no benefit from taking it out and having it unavailable for 3-4 days in that case ;).

Fuck PayPal.
I wasn't going to post that, but those were the first two words that came to mind...

I stopped selling on eBay, because of their BS "the buyer is always right" policy. When you sell something "as is" and the buyer gets his money back no matter what - PayPal can get bent. I dodged a bullet by getting the working item back.

I buy and sell on eBay quite a bit and a lot of the sellers I deal with only take PayPal as payment. It seems like every other time I put just a little over $2000 in my account they lock it down until I send them a ton of personal information. It's happened three times this year so far. Not only is my money just sitting there for a week while they are "verifying" me I often miss out on the auction I had put the money in my PayPal account for in the first place.

Back