Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless Headset

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a review of the Corsair Vengeance 2000 wireless headset posted at eTeknix today. You can see our evaluation here for comparison purposes.

Headsets are a vital tool when it comes to gaming, particularly when playing competitively, as being able to track your enemies movement by their footsteps, or identify what weapon they are using can be a matter of life or death. There are several key points that need to be considered when selecting a headset and these are: sound quality, comfort, looks, price and if wireless; battery life. We will address all of these points with the Vengeance 2000.

I hesitated a lot between this and the G930. I know about real headphones + Mic and whatnots, but I simply wanted a wireless headset so I could keep on talking when I go get a drink in the kitchen (I have had a Razer AC-1+HP-1 combo for many years now). I opted for the G930 simply because of the G-keys, which would allow me to do things when I'm not at the keyboard (switch song, for a simple example). I'll see how it goes when I receive it.

Back