Manini's FS/FT/WTB Thread

manini

Limp Gawd
Hi All,

I've got a few things for sale from my old gaming rig.

I've got one copy of GTA IV Complete for PC, which can be activated on steam. - SOLD!

PC Power & Cooling Silencer Quad 750 - $50 shipped

Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme with Scythe S-Flex Fan - SOLD!

HIS Radeon HD 6950 2GB - SOLD!

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 - SOLD!

Gigabyte EP35C-DS3R Rev 2.1 - SOLD!

Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 - SOLD!

Xbox 360 Afterglow Wired Controller- SOLD!

All items come from a smoke-free home and have been maintained with care.
Items are sold as-is.
I prefer amazon payments but will also accept non-cc paypal

I am not looking for any trades and will only ship to the continental US.

Heatware:
dtmanini

Ebay:
dtmanini

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Sorry, for the late response... from what I understand, the card itself does great in BF3, but my CPU was my limiting factor since it was an old dual core at 3.0ghz so I never got a chance to fully harness the power of the graphics card. Perhaps someone who has one in a modern quad core setting can comment on it?

*edit*

found this old [H] article discussing MP performance in BF3. Since, the card is flashed, the performance would be closer to that of the 6970. Also keep in mind, BF3 is a very CPU intensive game and would probably do better then these benchies if you've got sandy bridge or ivy bridge...

BF3 benchies

Last edited:
Are you interested in an iPhone 4 16GB AT&T or just looking for money? My friend is interested in the 6950, DDR3, & the GTA 4 code

Are you interested in an iPhone 4 16GB AT&T or just looking for money? My friend is interested in the 6950, DDR3, & the GTA 4 code

Unfortunately i'm not looking for any trades, so just money please. If you are still interested, please send me a PM. Thanks for looking!

is there any warranty left on the HIS 6950 for the prospective new owner?

Well, I purchased the card in early 2011, and it came with a 2 year warranty, so it should be expiring around February or March 2013... so to answer your question, yes there is a few months left on the warranty. That being said, you'd have to flash it back to it's original 6950 bios before sending it in for RMA is my guess (there is a dual bios on the card with a switch that retains the original factory bios for doing this).

killer price on that PSU. They sure don't make them like they used to. You can run 850Watts without it breaking a sweat.

Would you be willing to sell the wired 360 controller by itself?

Would you be willing to sell the wired 360 controller by itself?

Hmmm if no one picks up the bundle in the next couple days, sure I'd be happy to sell that controller by itself. Just the wired one though as you had asked, not the wireless.

Back