Stupid Criminal of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Good job Mr. Stupid Criminal, I believe you are the first person in the state of California to ever be charged with desecrating a temple. Your punishment will be severe.

More than $60,000 worth of computers and personal items has been stolen from the Northern California home of the late Steve Jobs. The San Jose Mercury News (/P9S8HH) reports 35-year-old Kariem McFarlin, of Alameda, has been arrested and charged with residential burglary and selling stolen property.

The prosecutor says McFarlin was likely unaware of the home's significance.
/gag

Why is all that shit still in his home? It's not like he died yesterday or something.

$60000? that's probably about couple iPhones, an iPad and a dozen turtleneck sweaters.

some of the people on this forum want to shoot everything even if its not alive and not undead.

A symptom of years of first person shooters, and dealing with the 13 year old potty mouths that play them?

That would drive anybody to go on a shooting spree. :rolleyes:

A symptom of years of first person shooters, and dealing with the 13 year old potty mouths that play them?

I never thought about it that way. It's what I get for not playing games online.

Maybe you should stop playing them and evolve from the state of being a 13 yo potty mouth then :p

Probably. It'd be stupid to bother since they guy is dead. I dunno though...some of the people on this forum want to shoot everything even if its not alive and not undead.

Well, you better shoot everything, so you can guarantee it won't rise and turn to one of the following:

- zombie apocalypse;
- robot apocalypse;
- mayan apocalypse;
- skynet;

Always remember the zombie rules: always shoot it twice and on the head and to make sure, use silver bullets (this can be applied to sort of critters and creatures with the exception of vampires, which need to be staked, although, with so many bad changes to vampire lore to appease teen vampire fans I don't know anymore what they are vulnerable to, as they walk in daylight - maybe they die from bad acting and scripting, maybe not, seeing how many new crappy shows and movies pop out every year).

Wonder if this explains some of the very rarely seen hardware being sold.

That pixar computer, getting a view of "ipad" ideas from early 2000's, the list goes on.

You know Steve did have a family with a wife and children. More than likely they are still living there.

/gag

Why is all that shit still in his home? It's not like he died yesterday or something.

Family on vacation while the home was being renovated *whispers* Rich people don't move their own shit!

Yeah he just saw a big house under tarps and being decorated, that's how most thieves work.

Well, you better shoot everything, so you can guarantee it won't rise and turn to one of the following:

- zombie apocalypse;
- robot apocalypse;
- mayan apocalypse;
- skynet;

Always remember the zombie rules: always shoot it twice and on the head and to make sure, use silver bullets (this can be applied to sort of critters and creatures with the exception of vampires, which need to be staked, although, with so many bad changes to vampire lore to appease teen vampire fans I don't know anymore what they are vulnerable to, as they walk in daylight - maybe they die from bad acting and scripting, maybe not, seeing how many new crappy shows and movies pop out every year).

I think I'll just go become zombie/mayan/robot/skynet food. It would take a lot of effort to be all resisty and stuff.

Family on vacation while the home was being renovated *whispers* Rich people don't move their own shit!

Yeah he just saw a big house under tarps and being decorated, that's how most thieves work.

And he would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for those meddling kids.

- zombie apocalypse;
- robot apocalypse;
- mayan apocalypse;
- skynet;

Mayan apocalypse?

$500,000 bond? Seriously? There are people charged with homicide getting lower bond set than that. Even the police stated "Other than the fact it involves Mr. Jobs, it's a pretty standard burglary case."

What warrants a half million dollar bail?

Back