NBC Olympics: Closing Ceremony Will be Live Streamed

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
In case you’ve been under a rock for the past several weeks, the Summer Olympics have come and almost gone with the closing ceremonies starting at 4pm ET. NBC has decided to live stream the entire ceremony to avoid the criticism they received with the time delay of the opening ceremonies.

NBC’s decision to tape-delay the opening ceremony and other Olympic events inspired the popular Twitter hashtag, #NBCFail.

Or, it could be that it's on a Sunday, and it's a lot easier to get viewers at 4pm on a Sunday than 3pm on a Friday.

OOO the Olympics where the men watch just to judge women by there hotness.... it is truly so hard to say goodbye. :)

OOO the Olympics where the men watch just to judge women by there hotness.... it is truly so hard to say goodbye. :)

Guess we know the target audience for NBC's "Bodies In Motion" video... which they pulled after too many people complained. :D (I'm sure it's still floating around somewhere)

Or, it could be that it's on a Sunday, and it's a lot easier to get viewers at 4pm on a Sunday than 3pm on a Friday.
Well don't get them wrong, they'll still have the tape delayed version on TV, I mean no one has to work tomorrow do they?? :D

Fuck NBC, but I enjoy the games.

Why is there no edit button on this forum? Stupid.

Didn't they not want to stream the Olympics' events? Why would they waste the time to stream just the junk at the end that matters even less?

Didn't they not want to stream the Olympics' events? Why would they waste the time to stream just the junk at the end that matters even less?

But don't people really really care about this stuff! I mean so far

theres been a load of hasbeens singing boring music badly (no clue who half of them are however...lots of older people and people from "talent" shows), some crappy dancing and some people (I also have no clue who they are) who are clearly "famous", oh and 2 ex models who are reknown for drugs offences and assulting their staff (more than once). Then a load of althetes running out, and putting out a flame...

This post contains spoilers for the 0 people who care...:D

who you think was country that give surprise winning medals ? and opposite one?

....... and most people probably don't give a shit about the olympics, closing ceremonies, or otherwise.

can't wait for the regularly scheduled programming to return, like America's Got No Talent.

Back