Kim Dotcom Claims Vindication from Leaked Documents

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Kim Dotcom has a knack of keeping his Internet presence alive week after week. Now, he might even have something to offer to substantiate his claims of harassment over Megaupload. An internal report from IFPI supports Dotcom’s claims of compliance to remove infringing material from his file sharing website.

Earlier this week, a copy of the report was discovered on an IFPI website. The report was quickly taken down, but not before TorrentFreak grabbed a copy and wrote a thorough summary.

So the conspiracies are now true. MegaUpload it would appear was truly only attacked because of Kim's competing music service.

I mean, that HAS to be the ONLY reason. Look at Filesonic in the graph! Why the HELL where they not gone after???

But in the end none of it matters as the government/RIAA/MPAA will just continue on like nothing happened with no consequences.

So the conspiracies are now true. MegaUpload it would appear was truly only attacked because of Kim's competing music service.

I mean, that HAS to be the ONLY reason. Look at Filesonic in the graph! Why the HELL where they not gone after???

But in the end none of it matters as the government/RIAA/MPAA will just continue on like nothing happened with no consequences.

thats part of it
the other half is Kim Dotcom looked like an easy target his past made him easy to hate
yes he is a jerk but that doesnt mean hes guilty

also lets not forget under NZ law were Megaupload is based every thing was legal

Someone has egg on their face. Their own internal document is going to highlight their stupidity. I love it. I'm kinda glad though, if this whole thing goes sour for the RIAA/MAFIA, maybe governments will realize it is not in their best interest to listen to every word they say since it's usually not backed by actual facts.

thats part of it
the other half is Kim Dotcom looked like an easy target his past made him easy to hate
yes he is a jerk but that doesnt mean hes guilty

also lets not forget under NZ law were Megaupload is based every thing was legal

True, easy targets with a past and current stuff going on can make some just roll over.

Someone has egg on their face. Their own internal document is going to highlight their stupidity. I love it. I'm kinda glad though, if this whole thing goes sour for the RIAA/MAFIA, maybe governments will realize it is not in their best interest to listen to every word they say since it's usually not backed by actual facts.

Nope. Money does the talking here, no "facts"...like they have ever stopped the MPAA/RIAA/Government before!

ifpi took down the chart?

why? admission of guilt right there.

if they had nothing to hide, they would leave it up.

whats also funny is Kim offered to willingly come to the US to face trail if they unfroze his assets to pay for his defense and expenses
so far the DoJ has not excepted his terms thats pretty telling they dont want a "fair trail" at all

ifpi took down the chart?

why? admission of guilt right there.

if they had nothing to hide, they would leave it up.

Or something that is unofficial and was not ment to be posted and/or leaked by someone else? It could be quite a bit of things but its all hearsay.

whats also funny is Kim offered to willingly come to the US to face trail if they unfroze his assets to pay for his defense and expenses
so far the DoJ has not excepted his terms thats pretty telling they dont want a "fair trail" at all

Look, I don't think the entire thing about kim dotcom is entirely koshur, but just because they don't come to HIS terms doesn't mean a thing. The guy from the very start has been purposely stalling and being a pain in the ass.

I don't think Mega upload is purely innocent here but I didn't agree with the frozen assets.

Or something that is unofficial and was not ment to be posted and/or leaked by someone else? It could be quite a bit of things but its all hearsay.

Look, I don't think the entire thing about kim dotcom is entirely koshur, but just because they don't come to HIS terms doesn't mean a thing. The guy from the very start has been purposely stalling and being a pain in the ass.

I don't think Mega upload is purely innocent here but I didn't agree with the frozen assets.

this report pretty much says they are
this goes back to my other post they picked Mega upload because of people like you

this report pretty much says they are
this goes back to my other post they picked Mega upload because of people like you

Ok, you are basing this on an un-released form that is being speculated by sites that just ... speculate. Congrats.

Oh and people like *me* have nothing to do this with case and I have *zero* power in how this case turns out. I seriously doubt they picked Kim because of me. :rolleyes:

Kim's a douche.

But Chris Dodd is leading the MPAA.

It's pretty goddamn obvious what is going on here.

Chris Dodd's a fucking scumbag, he always was a scumbag, and he's mad that another scumbag is treading on his playground. The fact that Kim has a bad history of SEC issues and stock problems gives their finger pointing some merit. THey can say "look what this scumbag did".

meanwhile Chris Dodd helped organize the biggest fraud in the history of written law, the housing bubble.

Ok, you are basing this on an un-released form that is being speculated by sites that just ... speculate. Congrats.

Oh and people like *me* have nothing to do this with case and I have *zero* power in how this case turns out. I seriously doubt they picked Kim because of me. :rolleyes:

did you even read article? im guessing not

Earlier this week, a copy of the report was discovered on an IFPI website. The report was quickly taken down, but not before TorrentFreak grabbed a copy and wrote a thorough summary.
it was released and then when it was posted publicly else where the IFPI whent OOPS and took it down

I just hope all this somehow backfires badly on the US government/RIAA and all those groups. What they did is pure corruption and it's sick that they're getting away with this crap.

did you even read article? im guessing not

it was released and then when it was posted publicly else where the IFPI whent OOPS and took it down

Yes, I did, I guess you guessed wrong? Still having a hard time how you see a correlation in the reason why the DoJ took down megaupload has anything to do with me. :confused:

It is still speculation because until they make the chart official it isn't official. Just another picture that made its way to the internet. Although I do not discount its possibility to be accountable.

Back