Humanoid Robot Climbing Spiral Staircase Autonomously

HardOCP News

[H] News
Remember that movie where the evil robot is trying to kill some half naked chick? You know, the one where it chases her, she falls down, gets back up and then runs upstairs to hide before the robot smashes through the door and kills her? In this version, she dies of old age waiting for the robot.

Robots shouldn't be anthropomorphic, unless you are meant to have sex with them that is. But even then it has to be a REALLY sexy robot.

g1343272431972198922.jpg

Meet our new overlord. Run and u will survive!

Have a few beers, a marathon gaming session, and a nap, and you'll still have enough time to make a rope out of bedsheets to escape off of the balcony.

Then you can leave the country on its way down.

Curious about the naked chick? :p

Seriously tho, to be honest, i'm disappointed it's taken this long just to get this far. We have the hardware, our robots are now compact enough that a robot with a human range of motions and proportions is no bigger than an actual human frame. These days a humanoid free standing robot can move around the room while hopping on one foot, that's plenty of agility. They need to hire some really good software developers.

i think she's hiding under the stairs this time. i might be seeing things, so not sure. i'm damn sure there was no place upstairs to hide.

top of stairs robot celebration ftw ... also, android hell is a real place!

I think the entire human race will die out before these robots make it up the stairs to kill us.

Robots shouldn't be anthropomorphic, unless you are meant to have sex with them that is. But even then it has to be a REALLY sexy robot.
Meh, I prefer my robotic sex partners to look like sci-fi aliens anyway.

Maybe have wings, four arms, no teeth, dragon tail, etc. What? What?

If robots are ever chasing you, climb some stairs, it'll slow them up enough to give you time to get away.

that was hilarious...the robot looking at the steps for 30 seconds gave me the distinct impression he really didnt want to try those steps. then he got all herky jerky and looked liked claymation :p

I would totally drop kick that thing down the steps if it tried to robot overlord me...the steps in my house arent even that wide either.

Back