Text Death Threat of the Day

It is sad to see so many people fall for an old scam like this. Tens of thousands fell for this? Seriously? :eek:

tens of thousands of australians are calling the police about a death threat when the threatener SPECIFICALLY TELLS THEM NOT TO CALL THE POLICE? i agree, its just plain sad to see so many dumb people endanger their lives like that. :(

:p

My parents got a phone call last week saying that I was in a fender bender in the projects and I'm being held against my will until someone pays $3k cash for the damages lol my mom worried and instantly called me, then told them to go fock off. The police told them you;d be surprised how many people actually fall for it and pay.

First, does this mean that somebody actually took the time to realize I exist. Second, do they know I am stubborn and will fight back.

Someone paid to have me killed? Really? There are two in a relationship, and I want my records back.....

I would suspect my cat as the culprit behind any actual scheme to kill me and he wouldn't bother wasting his time with something as old fashioned as a ransom.

Lol that's some creepy shit if you get a text like that. I'd contact the police but the email gives it away. Lol yahoo?

I would suspect my cat as the culprit behind any actual scheme to kill me and he wouldn't bother wasting his time with something as old fashioned as a ransom.

LMAO, yeah, I would probably suspect my cat first as well...

Cats man, they'll just push the TV set onto while you sleep and make it look like an accidental death. Jokes on them when they realize that the dog is the beneficiary on the life insurance.

I got a chuckle out of the "you've won a $1000 walmart gift card" at the bottom of the story page.

Meh...it would be funny to find where the scammer lives and get poopsenders on the case. A 5lb bag of cow crap should sum it up nicely. :)

LMAO, yeah, I would probably suspect my cat first as well...

they are trying to kill you, but normally the 3rd party just gets inside you and causes you to kill yourself.

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/la-sci-parasite-suicide-risk-20120707,0,6408832.story

Cats man, they'll just push the TV set onto while you sleep and make it look like an accidental death. Jokes on them when they realize that the dog is the beneficiary on the life insurance.
You sleep really close to your tv.

they are trying to kill you, but normally the 3rd party just gets inside you and causes you to kill yourself.

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/la-sci-parasite-suicide-risk-20120707,0,6408832.story

That's really disturbing....at least it's mostly from meat that people are getting it. I don't eat much meat though, so no worries.

(And before anyone goes, "OMFG! A vegetarian! Burn it!!!!" it's because the stuff is expensive and I have other expenses that are more important.)

Wow I am pretty sure this started off as a prank. This is just funny I want to contact the email address but i am most certain that spam will come if I do.

If you ever get something like this, just email them a pic of your gun collection! :p

To: [email protected]
Subject: Please Don't Hurt Me

Dear Killer King,

I got your text message on my phone and I don't want anything bad to happen. I haven't contacted the police or told anyone else about this message. I will pay you the $5000 you want and do anything you want me to do! Please don't kill me! I need to live because I'm old and I have a lot of cats depending on me for their survival. If I die, the cats that I foster will have no one to feed and care for them so they would go feral and, if they escape into the wild, would cause a great deal of property damage by spraying and scent marking territory. It would be the end of suburban peace and tranquility as we know it and the president of my homeowner's association would probably kill my husband over it or at least charge him a fine for animal negligence. The Austin Animal Control people would catch the cats and charge him for the service, fine him, and maybe put the cats into a shelter that isn't no-kill. I'm sure you see this would be horrible and understand how much that could hurt the greater Austin metropolitan area. I demand, therefore, that you tell me how to get the money to you. If you don't tell me within 48 hours, I'm going to unleash my cats upon you to scent mark your legs. You won't be able to kill anyone because your legs would be scented and give away your presence. If that doesn't work, I'll personally hunt you down, find you, tie you to a chair, sit on your lap, and play my acoustic guitar or lament about a time before the iPad ruined how people feel about MaxiPads and Avon cosmetics. Respond right away...the clock starts ticking as soon as I send this message. Please don't hurt me, I'm very scared.

-S. Struthers
:

Sent...and rejected because, according to my spam mail account,

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta1214.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (state 17).

----- Original message -----

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=Gk/oSE1PrPJvu9jO/r4rtXTAWTCS0v/83KuJSKUad7o=;
b=k52Wl4AtNAkhaw3sALSSNKG7QhvX0FyS8bRv5jQNtmPKU6sI+WhfOjaar/hqX7x6oQ
8l5YH71zVSpOp8B/nVO2J6OQk0OHoUDVkquoIibQsBAK86pgKggddXUl5Agq0R0kYgcR
9qmrmARBYGrk5Ddd+n0I3NSy0o9xdk7bEdir3zaL/z3JQ41ZCG7pUeghC39htVrgwdoS
mkmkyhVoOvNrZuKm6E9Lmb1hRN0hmSA2CQRS6n5nGStYyUd4z9QJp5EYxnKGDPTYaYG1
BiGVZ0wSKXgdXub+G1XFnnBW3Rm6sN1PpkoXkx7FcwgfAsqg5eGj7qMjAsGM84YDNjkU
iYfQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.42.54.133 with SMTP id r5mr6466405icg.9.1343094729002; Mon, 23
Jul 2012 18:52:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.64.64.2 with HTTP; Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:52:08 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 01:52:08 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFubjb=3L8PRq_zncVG8mXtXeaL7AnUohrL-fp9Mq1cEX00HWA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please Don't Hurt Me
To: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=90e6ba3fce2338cfd004c5899ca1

Of course....cats prefer catnip over money. :p

Someone needs to find this guy's personal home address so the internet can do poopsenders on him.

Of course....cats prefer catnip over money. :p

Mine, strangely, doesn't really care one way or the other about it. Though he does feel the burning need to murder that bright red dot that appears once in a while on the floors and walls.

I'm guessing from the capitilizaion of the title this is about me. I don't see whats so bad about texting me... I wouldn't even read it or reply...:(

Anyway, you should do what I do. Put them on the kill list. People on the kill list always end up dying.

Kind of a self selecting audience. If you believe that someone paid to have you killed, you have bigger problems than getting scammed 5k.

...also, the scammer isn't that bright. I'd offer a premium package for 10k to whack the person who put the contract on you in the first place.

Back