FS: New Yamakasi 30" Leonidas

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRICE DROPPED NEED TO SELL ASAP

I am selling a like new Yamakasi Leonidas 30" 2560x1600 monitor. This is brought to you by the same people who distribute the famous Catleap monitor. It's only been taken out of the box to test side by side next to my S27B970D.

It has zero dead/stuck pixels, it's in perfect condition and looks great.
590 + Shipping. I am open to trades. Let me know what your offer is for trades and I will let you know if I am interested.

Heatware is under Ohmycaptain.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Is the backlight consistent on this one (i.e. no excessive bleeding or unevenness)?

yeah any chance we could get some pics of a black screen? i know they often dont show what the monitor truely looks like in person but if you have a decent quality camera then it can show the uniformity pretty well. ive been thinking about getting one of these in the future since i love the matte screen on my xhd3000 thats on its way out. you sure there are no dead pixels? i thought these were A- panels which means 1-5 dead pixels or something? if there are none then you got pretty lucky.

I still don't get the coating stuff lol. In the little research I did =P, no one put it stupidly simple lol.

@Aznboy1993 - Yes it is very even IMO, especially compared with most LED backlit monitors. My phone takes bad pictures of monitors but I can try to get a good one.

Good lord... I wish I had that money laying around. I'd be all over this.

Bump for you.

BTW can this be overclocked at all like some of the 2B yamakasi's? I'm assuming not but just thought I'd ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back