Tech News No One Cares About

HardOCP News

[H] News
Today in "Tech News No One Cares About," Microsoft and MSNBC have parted ways, Youtube is becoming a major news platform, Can Digg make a comeback? RIM loses $147 million patent case and Anonymous reveals 'heavy crossover of personnel' with WikiLeaks. Finally, and probably the most interesting of all news that no one cares about, there is a new mash potato and gravy dispenser at 7-11. There you have it, today's installment of "Tech News No One Cares About" (but someone would have bitched if I didn't post it).

Can Digg make a comeback?

No. No they can't.

Finally, and probably the most interesting of all news that no one cares about, there is a new mash potato and gravy dispenser at 7-11

Will they charge me extra if I add some to my Coca-Cola slurpee?

I, for one, completely care that I can get mashed potatoes and gravy at 7-Eleven now.

Powdered mashed potatoes are awful. Maybe you can just get a cup of gravy....

I, for one, completely care that I can get mashed potatoes and gravy at 7-Eleven now.

Hell, I can see this as a 'money printing machine' in certain parts of the country! Definately front page material :)

Powdered mashed potatoes are awful. Maybe you can just get a cup of gravy....

Actually, I think those freeze-dried potato flake potatoes that you get in the pouches and reconstitute with water are actually pretty darn good. It's still real potatoes.

Damn you, now i want mashed potato (i did eat it maybe 3 or 4 times in last decade :D).

Actually, I think those freeze-dried potato flake potatoes that you get in the pouches and reconstitute with water are actually pretty darn good. It's still real potatoes.

Yeah I like them as well. Makes a good quick side in a pinch. Four cheese mmmmmmmm

Post article about worthless tech news. Gravy dispenser takes over thread.

Awesome.

I do too. That's important, world-changing stuff that will not only revolutionize the way we obtain mashed potatoes and gravy, but also will become the greatest engine that drives global economic recovery by creating an unwavering pillar of industrial and agricultural strength surrounding all aspects of this product from the dirt in which it grows to the highly trained technical experts that engineer and maintain the machines.

Pretty sure I'll be hitting up a 7-11 in the near future. I must see this marvel of modern machinery.

is this "mash potato and gravy dispenser" in the form of a food replicator? If not, then not news worthy.

:-P

Back