Legendary Edition Halo 4 360 Bundle Now Official

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The official announcement of the Legendary Edition Xbox 360 Halo 4 bundle was made on Saturday by Microsoft at Comic Con. The bundle will be available immediately for preorder and will launch in stores on November 6th.

Launching worldwide exclusively on Xbox 360 Nov.6, 2012, "Halo 4" is the next blockbuster installment of the iconic franchise that has shaped entertainment history and defined a generation of gamers.

I can't believe they still release consoles with this old of technology inside them. Sad part is people will still buy them.

I can't believe they still release consoles with this old of technology inside them. Sad part is people will still buy them.

I can't believe they still don't have this series for Windows, 1 sure, 2 if I can get it to work on Win7 x64.:mad:

I can't believe they still don't have this series for Windows, 1 sure, 2 if I can get it to work on Win7 x64.:mad:

QFT,, at least get Halo 3 out for PC with higher res textures etc...

I gave up waiting a long time ago though.

Oh about that...it's because there are a couple of obstacles to moving them to the PC. The first is a lack of raw compute capability on the PC side. There's not enough CPU power, memory, or graphical power on a PC to make running such a visually stunning masterwork of technology on a lowly PC without devaluing the experience to allow so-called gaming PCs to have even a vague hope of running it. The second is the fact that porting is expensive and involved so even if a PC could run it, it would take tons of time to convert a game, which is why so few games are ever ported over from much superior console hardware over to junky PCs. Maybe Microsoft will port it to Macs though. They're more expensive and have a lot more power than a mere PC. I could see the 11 inch Air or the New iPad doing a much better job on an enjoyable, Retina display.

Oh about that...it's because there are a couple of obstacles to moving them to the PC. The first is a lack of raw compute capability on the PC side. There's not enough CPU power, memory, or graphical power on a PC to make running such a visually stunning masterwork of technology on a lowly PC without devaluing the experience to allow so-called gaming PCs to have even a vague hope of running it. The second is the fact that porting is expensive and involved so even if a PC could run it, it would take tons of time to convert a game, which is why so few games are ever ported over from much superior console hardware over to junky PCs. Maybe Microsoft will port it to Macs though. They're more expensive and have a lot more power than a mere PC. I could see the 11 inch Air or the New iPad doing a much better job on an enjoyable, Retina display.

Your use sarcasm is amazing.

Halo 2 works perfectly on my Win 7 x64 install FWIW.

I hate you!

SkribbelKat [H]ard|Gawd, 6 Months

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaturtle View Post
I can't believe they still don't have this series for Windows, 1 sure, 2 if I can get it to work on Win7 x64.

I can haz cheeseburger want you back.

172138d1305811644-game-thrones-hbo-spoiler-free-not_sure_if_serious.jpg

God this one is a whole lot more Ugly that my fucking halo reach XBOX I dont know if I want to buy this one I bought the other one because my launch model xbox 360 was dying again and I wanted the slim model it was the perfect time I bought it and put it away until my first xbox died.

The halo reach XBOX looked bad ass in since IT looked like miltary hardware from the future.

It has logos and barcodes that say it belongs to the navy and crap like that so people that have no clue what halo is thought I stole it from the navy office or something. Oh and the DVD drive has arrows that point to it and say media reader it is sweet as hell and has a nice silver color.

I hope they have better sound effects on this one the ones on the reach xbox make no sense the shield recharge sound is the tray opening sound.....Why in the fuck is that the tray open sound?

This is what happens when designers think they're artists.

I remember when they said Halo 3 would be the last of the franchise. Uh huh.

Back