Corsair Carbide Series 300R Now Available in Windowed Version

HardOCP News

[H] News
Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that the Carbide Series™ 300R Compact PC Gaming Case is now available in a windowed version.

First released in January, the Carbide 300R PC case has won accolades for its compact, streamlined, builder-friendly design. The new Carbide Series 300R windowed version of the case of features a side window that gives PC builders the ability to demonstrate their modding skills while also showcasing internal PC components, such as Corsair's PC performance tuned Vengeance® DDR3 memory, GS Series™ power supplies, Hydro Series™ CPU coolers, and Air Series™ cooling fans.

I think the 300r is a great case for the money....

I am not pleased with window panels that have fan mounts though. Never liked the look. This case I am not sure you could really do without though cause those front two fans are pretty restricted airflow wise.

Give them a little while to have them in stock and they will probably have them in their Case Parts section:

http://www.corsair.com/us/parts/case-parts.html

Not a guarantee - but they do have case parts for almost all of their products available, including side panels. Seems like the Vengeance C70 is about the only one not present.

Back