Stupid YouTube User of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
I got an idea, let's haul ass around town in a Lamborghini Gallardo and then post the video to YouTube. No one will recognize us. :rolleyes:

The 38-year-old man whizzed around the western city of Hiroshima at nearly 160 kilometres per hour (97 miles an hour) in a zone restricted to just 60 kilometres an hour during his joyride two years ago. He reportedly rigged a video camera inside the Italian sports car and later uploaded the footage to YouTube.

How can they do anything to him for events that happened 2 years ago? Does Japan not have a statute of limitations on minor crap like this? Stupid yes, but hardly worthy of arresting the guy.

There was a japanese doctor that did the same thing in a ferrari and then got arrested as well. Those guys should hang out.

He reportedly rigged a video camera inside the Italian sports car and later uploaded the footage to video-sharing website YouTube, where a viewer saw the footage and reported it to police, authorities said.

Fucking Narc... :p

"Is that against the law?" by presumably your daughter at the end, makes the video :)

What made it so funny is that I had all the kids behind a guard rail, camera on a tripod and told them not to stand behind the car. I didn't hear that comment until I watched the video later and, as you said, it TOTALLY made the whole video ;)

97 mph isn't even fast for a Lambo. People can do that in a Dodge Caravan loaded full of kids. Go to the track and get some real speed.

How can they do anything to him for events that happened 2 years ago? Does Japan not have a statute of limitations on minor crap like this? Stupid yes, but hardly worthy of arresting the guy.

I don't know how it works in japan, but twice the speed limit in the states is usually a felony speeding ticket.

Explaining his need for speed, the executive reportedly said: "I enjoyed the sound of the engine and the speed."

HAHAHA - spoken like a true Japanese. No apologies.

Actually, that's not a bad idea...anyone got a Caravan? :cool:
Either on YT or another video site, I saw a sleeper Caravan that was obviously not stock beat a Viper on a quarter mile drag race. It probably had a Viper engine with lots of mods. That was sweet. :cool:

97 mph isn't even fast for a Lambo. People can do that in a Dodge Caravan loaded full of kids. Go to the track and get some real speed.

forgive me for saying this and although i do agree that it isn't fast, i will say that it all depends on country and speed limits there. since it was 60km/h road his speed was 2.5x more so yes it does get scary.

Sounds like an average drive home around here.

Shit yeah. Thats normal where I am from. We have people every day driving 80-90 in a 40 100 in a 65. The funny thing is you NEVER see a cop on these roads & these are main roads. been driving the same roads for over a year and have never seen one cop

The money he makes, he can get track time for less than a liter of gas a lap. There are a few race tracks here that charge from 100 yen to 300 yen a lap. A bit more if you want a transponder.

Statute of limitations is normally 3 years...in California anyway, going an additional 10 is bad enough, this guy was and going 40 MPH faster than the speed limit. Depends on the country again, but he will probably get a driving license ban for a few years and some jail time at the worst.

Back