Facebook and Twitter Feed Anxiety, Study Finds

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
A new poll suggests that social networking has a negative impact on behavior, feeding anxieties and affecting daily lives in undesirable ways. The poll also found that the best cure for the problem was just to turn off the devices entirely and take a break. I really don’t think you need a poll or study on the subject to know the solution. :D

The research also demonstrated the addictive powers of internet, with 55 per cent of people saying they felt "worried or uncomfortable" when they could not access their Facebook or email accounts.

Acer's new mobo's have sucked. They are the last people who need to hand out tips :p

(ASUS ftw)

I can see that. I didn't read the article, but I'm guessing it's from getting negative replies to posts which feed an anxiety (assuming what you'll say is stupid/etc). It's the cost of posting everything to the world, you'll take criticism on just about anything if the right person sees it.

I can see that. I didn't read the article, but I'm guessing it's from getting negative replies to posts which feed an anxiety (assuming what you'll say is stupid/etc). It's the cost of posting everything to the world, you'll take criticism on just about anything if the right person sees it.

People chosing to poison their own minds by reading too much into things. They see things posted, will assume the worst and they are somehow involved. I've seen people start fights over something posted on FB in real life, and the thing posted had nothing to do (not even relevant) to the events happening at the time.

People will chose to live life in the world of drama, having made up exuses to further their dilusions so they have a reason to continue making their lives misserable. They don't need FB to do this but it is probably the #1 resource to help these people get their drama fix.

Good thing I only use FB to bitch and moan about sports.

I only still use facebook to laugh at other peoples problems. Its quite funny how much shit people post on there.

Minor mistake in the title...it should read, "Facebook and Twitter Feed Stupidity, Study Finds" ;)

Back