Xbox Live Still Down For Many

Watchout here come all the hater posts. No outage here and the live team is always fast with issues no worries.

There is no arguing that the Xbox Live guys are some of the best in the world when it comes to this kind of stuff.

i checked out the xbl forums and i had to laugh at the people that were demanding 10,000 (that is not a typo) ms points for this outrageous inconvenience.

i checked out the xbl forums and i had to laugh at the people that were demanding 10,000 (that is not a typo) ms points for this outrageous inconvenience.

sounds like when WOW goes down..ppl demanding extra days added to their account lol

Personally, I think people should be compensated for lack of service, when it's paid.

Actually, I take that back. When it's paid, and/or the company benefits in some way from teh user. So this would include facebook/google using user info as well.

okay. so if we are generous and say 8hrs downtime (mine was only 4) once you run the numbers the total amount owed back to you is actually only $0.04 for the entire amount of down time. still want to push for that compensation?

They do the exact same thing.. And one is free..

Nice try...

xbox live has a free service too... And if you don't have playstation plus then your missing ALOT! well worth 50 a year for PS+. Live cost me 99 bucks a year and that is for 4 people. both are worth it i have paid more to play online with a PC in the past.

xbox live has a free service too... And if you don't have playstation plus then your missing ALOT! well worth 50 a year for PS+. Live cost me 99 bucks a year and that is for 4 people. both are worth it i have paid more to play online with a PC in the past.

Forgot to add maybe if everyone paid for PSN it would be faster it is hands down the slowest to dl anything from compared to live.

Back