Top Ten Fireworks Fails

This is what you DO NOT want to happen today. Warning for NSFW language and overall redneckery. Post your fireworks FAILs below. :D

Are you incinerating that I am both a firework nerd and a failure? :eek:

I will tell you my “Top Firework Fail”. My “Top Firework Fail” is your “Top Firework Fail”, which is Wednesday July 04, 2012 [H]ard News.:D

Around here someone burned down their house...due to throwing away spent fireworks they claimed to have hosed down
...in the plastic dumpster outside their house.

The ones where the guys are getting hit in the face with the roman candles are the best lol.

I kept hearing 'HeadShot' when those happenned. These could make for a good game video with sound effects.

Fail, Steve? I would say idiots like this is why they have laws that let only professionals handle fireworks. That one guy was lucky he did not have his balls blown off and the first one was lucky his hand was not blown off.

I did laugh but in a that was stupid sort of way. :D

My #1 top firework fail is when old school sparklers were considered "unsafe" and as a result illegal here, all because one too many idiot kids grabbed the wrong end...

Moral of the story, when I grew up and did something stupid that hurt, it taught me never to do it again, now they make things illegal so people can't get hurt in the first place... hence breeding a whole new level of stupidity: case in point... this video.

Yes, it's all fun and games until someone lose an eye or a hand.
Please think first and have a great 4th of July.

Stuff like this makes me so angry! So angry that the federal government places limits on the amount of powder that can be contained in fireworks. Federal regulations interferes with natural Darwinian processes.

Good lord, idiots on parade.

Though now that I think about it when I was a youngster my friends and I used a old drain pipe and someones stash of bottle rockets and spent the afternoon shooting them at cars with the express goal of getting on in a open window... Game was over when when one of us succeeded and we had to hide out for awhile.

And of course there was the Halloween party the teachers at the local grade school were having one year, it wasn't our fault the left the windows open or that we had a pack of firecrackers with us. We may have had to run like hell, but it certainly gave every single one of those teachers something to talk about for years to come.

the crotch rocket was appropriate; the guy doesn't deserve to reproduce, so blowing his balls off wouldn't matter.

this is how obama will get re-elected. poor decision making with a free healthcare follow up.

My local FDP set off the fireworks next to a pile of railroad ties larger than a double wide trailer. It has only rained once in the past three days. The obvious happened and they were still putting it out 10 hours later.

Good ole Can-tuck-ee i tell ya

These idiots are the reason that fireworks are designed to be such pussy little things anymore. They have to make it so even complete fucktards don't come away with anything worse than a 1st degree burn 99% of the time.

"I used to be a captain like you, until I took a rocket to the knee!"

I think the crotch rocket was the best though. Darwin would be proud.

Back