How Fireworks Are Made

HardOCP News

[H] News
Popular Mechanics has an article posted today explaining how fireworks are made. It's amazing how old school even the most elaborate fireworks displays still are.

Every step of this process is a complex, carefully crafted process. If one thing is off—too much black powder, misaligned stars or a misplaced trigger—everything can fail. Here's a look at how professionals pull it off every year while one-upping last year's pyrotechnic display.

Our interest in this article is more proof that computer enthusiasts are also pyromaniacs. :p

Stay safe out there today you rednecks.

God only knows what "Hey Billy watch this..." will result in this year

:D

Everone knows that fireworks are made by Chinese children that work 18 hour shifts for pennies on the hour. Just like iPhones and everything else.

Everone knows that fireworks are made by Chinese children that work 18 hour shifts for pennies on the hour. Just like iPhones and everything else.

and just like the iphones, fireworks sure are pretty and get oooh's and awwwwwhs, along with costing an arm and a leg for 15 seconds enjoyment.

The big stuff used for public displays is made right here in the good ole USA

Our interest in this article is more proof that computer enthusiasts are also pyromaniacs. :p

computer-fire.jpg

The big stuff used for public displays is made right here in the good ole USA

Fireworks West, based out of my home town Logan, Utah....

My brother knows how to make fireworks, and a long time ago, had his very own little "lab" to make his own fireworks. Fun stuff.

Fireworks West, based out of my home town Logan, Utah....

My brother knows how to make fireworks, and a long time ago, had his very own little "lab" to make his own fireworks. Fun stuff.

Does your brother go by the code name Heisenburg?

I don't think those were fireworks son. While they may make you 1200ft
high, they don't call them sparklers.

Back