Poll: 2P G34 boards that you guys use

tear

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2011
Per subject. Make and full model please :)

I don't have a 2P, but I'm looking for a deal for one right now.. Should I be looking for a certain model? ;)

Asus KGPE-D16, but Asus support is awful. It took quite a while to get one that would stay working at 100% load. BTW, SuperMicro and Tyan support are pretty good. If you are buying for folding, buy a 4p.

Asus KGPE-D16 still crunching, and might add that I've never had a problem with mine. I started with a pair of 6128's and swapped them out for a pair of 6168's. :D

Do not own now, but previously: Asus KGPE-D16. Ran perfectly at full load Folding on 6136s.

I have 2 Asus KGPE-D16 with Interlagos processors.
They are good boards.

I assume Tear knows plenty about 2P boards. Is this possibly a poll to determine what 2p custom bios would help the team more? :D

I assume Tear knows plenty about 2P boards. Is this possibly a poll to determine what 2p custom bios would help the team more? :D

I would absolutely love a 2P custom bios for the Asus board. :) Please, someone make it happen. I will even be a "beta" tester.

Thanks everyone for your answers, appreciate it a lot.
Yes, that was the purpose of the poll. :D

Due to my travel schedule any code is couple months away but I'm keeping Asus 2P on my radar...

Wrote own tool to extract and replace modules (as MMTool has bugs) based on information available in the Internet.

Re disassembly -- I use udcli/objdump...

There's also additional advantage of having insight into source code as AMD released
AGESA code to coreboot project.

Thanks everyone for your answers, appreciate it a lot.

Yes, that was the purpose of the poll. :D

Very much appreciated, I look forward to being able to implement this and do a little OC'ing to boost production! I'll volunteer to do some beta testing as well... :cool:

Due to my travel schedule any code is couple months away but I'm keeping Asus 2P on my radar...

Understand I'm completely bias here, BUT wouldn't the SuperMicro H8DG* series be an easier to port of your existing H8QG* BIOS? One would think there would be a lot of dual usage between the boards.

Back