Microsoft Signs First NUads Advertisers

HardOCP News

[H] News
Microsoft Corp. today announced the official rollout of NUads on Xbox LIVE, making the new interactive TV ad format available for sale to advertisers broadly. Toyota, Unilever and Samsung Mobile USA are the first brands to develop NUads campaigns that will appear on Xbox LIVE this fall. NUads advertisements transform standard 30-second TV spots into engaging and actionable experiences using the power of voice and gesture controls of Kinect for Xbox 360.

Yeah, if I won't get off my floppy fat behind enough to lean forward so I can pick up the remote to change the channel, what makes someone thing I'm going to stand all the way up from my couch just to wave my arms around like a suffocating fish to involve myself in a commerical? I wish people would lemme alone so I can work on growing the flesh of my butt and thighs so it fuses into the fabric of my furniture and I BECOME one with the sofa.

Hey, my bottle of Mountain Dew is sitting next to the BluRay. Can somene drive over here and move it to my lap please? kthx!

By the way, is it just me, or do you guys see "Nads campaigns" when you glance at the screen instead of "NUads campaigns?"

Back