Get Medieval With This Hoodie

HardOCP News

[H] News
This is one of those things that is totally bad ass...but you wouldn't want to wear it in public (without a sword anyway). I snagged these pics just in time, dude is on vacation or in hiding. ;)

Hmm, but what would you ever use this for. Dark Souls cosplay?

You would use it for mackin on the ladies you fool!

Imagine...walking around town in your cotton/polyester blend suit of armor...men cower in absolute fear while the ladies grow weak in the knees, gushing, from your absolute prowess on the sexual battlefield!

You would use it for mackin on the ladies you fool!

Imagine...walking around town in your cotton/polyester blend suit of armor...men cower in absolute fear while the ladies grow weak in the knees, gushing, from your absolute prowess on the sexual battlefield!

Can you share some of whatever it is you've been smoking? ;) It's got to be good stuff.

I stopped giving a fuck years ago, if I could get one for less than 100 bucks I would buy one and wear it.

No need to, he and the family seem to be trolling themselves without any aid just fine. And by troll I mean committing perjury.

Ya because he was rail roaded. Guess that the price you pay for being half white in this country. Fuck Trayvon he got what he deserved.

someone's white power tramp stamp is peeking out

but I did see this pic of captain pork yesterday that this somehow reminds me of

someone's white power tramp stamp is peeking out

but I did see this pic of captain pork yesterday that this somehow reminds me of

Ya ok. Because I am not afraid to support self defense. Fuck Trayvon he deserved it.

take-my-money.jpg

Ya because he was rail roaded. Guess that the price you pay for being half white in this country. Fuck Trayvon he got what he deserved.

Not going to comment on the case until all the information is heard ... but I need to correct your racial breakdown of Zimmerman ... he is Black, White, and Hispanic. If Zimmerman was a dog he would be considered a mutt. The media screwed this one up soooo bad.

Zimmerman was also a liberal democrat community organizer, so the liberal talk radio shows are also not looking too smart atm for going overboard.

Then there is all those idiots that think this had anything to do with Stand-Your-Ground laws ... the law in question is just the normal Self-Defense law and if it applies. Stand-Your-Ground is not applicable.

This is the first time I will say on these forums "lets get back on topic".

This is a thread about a suit of armor looking hoodie...not about Trayvon and Zimmerman...shit, talk about thread derail!

Are you a damsel in distress? Cuz I'm a knight! *pops hoodie*

I don't care what anyone says...this is completely badass! I'm not so sure about wearing it in public...I would however love to have one!

I'm torn. It looks cool, yes, but it also opens the door to mediocre cosplay at conventions. Why make a bad-ass costume when you can just slap that thing on and call it a day? It's like how Halloween is getting to be. Lots of teenagers slipping into those fake tuxedo t-shirts and say "good enough".

This better not mark the day for the end of skimpy and sexy female cosplayer!

Then there is all those idiots that think this had anything to do with Stand-Your-Ground laws ... the law in question is just the normal Self-Defense law and if it applies. Stand-Your-Ground is not applicable.

The self-defense law in Florida IS stand your ground, it IS the normal self-defense law. And the idiots who are using this as a defense are Zimmerman and his attorneys.

It looks cool, but it will not engender you to the ladies. I just don't see that happening, especially in full hoodie mode.

It looks cool, but it will not engender you to the ladies. I just don't see that happening, especially in full hoodie mode.

Bah, any ladies I would be interested in would love this...

Sadly they won't ship to canada :/ so i'm outta luck

If you remove everything from the neck down (or possibly make it look like a normal hoodie), this seems like it would be a decent alternative to a ski-mask while battling those cold Canadian winters.

I don't care what anyone says...this is completely badass! I'm not so sure about wearing it in public...I would however love to have one!

I would agree, only if the person was wearing size S and M (It would look normal). L only if you're really ripped.

Otherwise, no fatties should be wearing this, no matter how "bad-ass" this looks, it won't save you.

The self-defense law in Florida IS stand your ground, it IS the normal self-defense law. And the idiots who are using this as a defense are Zimmerman and his attorneys.

Nothing that separates "Self Defense" from "Stand Your Ground" is relevant in this case. This has nothing to do with SYG.

Nothing that separates "Self Defense" from "Stand Your Ground" is relevant in this case. This has nothing to do with SYG.

Yea, it has everything to do with a nerdy hoodie. Who gives a shit about something completely unrelated?

Again, it was Zimmerman and his attorneys that have claimed self-defense under SYG since the moment the police arrived on the scene. If SYG has nothing to do with this case I would advise that you let Zimmerman and his attorneys know.

Back