Stupid Criminals of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Deer Google Machine, how do I "passout a person" so I can kills em' fer drug munies?

Okrzesik did an Internet search for “chemicals to passout a person,” “making people faint,” “ways to kill people in their sleep,” “how to suffocate someone” and “how to poison someone” the morning of the murder, police records claim.

People are brilliant

Watch CSI, dipshits!

That is so sad. Why the hell was that hot young girl friends with those douches?

Oh yeah, drugs.

Just another example of why I need to own a gun. Sick people out there. I really hope they get the death penalty for this. Doubtful though we'll all just end up paying for them in jail...

The real tragedy is the hot young girl is dead, and dumb dumber is still alive.

Just another example of why I need to own a gun. Sick people out there. I really hope they get the death penalty for this. Doubtful though we'll all just end up paying for them in jail...

Just another reason why people need to stop doing drugs. Honestly as much as I hate seeing a hot girl dead, she was probably involved with them due to drugs. Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are.

Talk about Dumb and Dumber. At least these stupid sick people saved a lot of work for investigators. Still a sad end for the victim.

There are simply not enough facepalms to do this justice.

They went way beyond stupid criminal of the day and went well into stupid criminals of the year. I'm guessing they both graduated high school with a 5th grade education level.

They went way beyond stupeed criminal of the day and wernt well into stupeed criminals of the year. I'm guessing they both gradiated high skewl with a 5th grayd edumacation level.

Fixed that for you.

The real tragedy is the hot young girl is dead, and dumb dumber is still alive.

Just another reason why people need to stop doing drugs. Honestly as much as I hate seeing a hot girl dead, she was probably involved with them due to drugs. Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are.

The important lesson here is that she was evidently dumber then them.

"Ayers was arrested on March 28, after telling a work friend that he strangled Mensch when his girlfriend failed to break Mensch’s neck."

I can just hear it now at the water cooler...

"So Ayers, How was your weekend"

"A royal pain in the butt, my girlfriend and I tried to kill some junkie friend for $50 but she couldn't do it. Typical woman, I had to step in, during the championship crack-a-thon match mind you, to take care of business and strangle that broad for her. The the stupid whench wouldn't help dump the body. I taught her a lessen and just left it to rot. I am sure the landlord will clean it up for us."

In ancient Sparta, these two would have been euthanized before they came of age.

Read this story and felt disgusted. TBH, the stories I've read recently have just been so outrageous, I think I'm gonna give the news a break for a while.

Let's make it even simpler: "killing people is BAD, mmkay?"

Know what's simple too? Comprehending that killing happens everyday since the beginning of mankind whether it's justifiable or not. So you didn't make anything simpler IMO. Punishments should be harsher though. Especially when it's clear cut as this. Death by firing squad or a public hanging should be the first two options (of course our ever growing privately owned prison system needs more inmates so...). Then again, a lot more kill on this rock and get away with it in the name of something just as pathetic (read: resource theft, war, money, etc) for the elite.

So I agree with this guy.

Just another example of why I need to own a gun. Sick people out there...

Of course NY has some strict handgun laws because of all the handgun related crimes (not the good guys though) and more people/losers in my city posses illegal firearms compared to legal owners. I'd need one hell of an excuse to get a handgun permit, probably getting shot or something. :confused:

Anyway, back on topic. I hope these POS's hang. Should've robbed a bank instead (though not advocating it).
...but fuck banks!!!

The important lesson here is that she was evidently dumber then them.

Dieing to idiots doesn't make you dumb, just makes you outnumbered. Beware of Stupid People in Large Numbers. Going with them for any drug related dealing was probably not her smartest move, but it's likely they would have done this to anyone eventually.

Well at least this time the Florida criminals aren't zombies. :rolleyes:

lol wow, they totally asked to be caught there. That's hilarious.

It's a good thing that a lot of criminals are dumb. Easier to catch them that way.

Well at least this time the Florida criminals aren't zombies. :rolleyes:

Best solution. Hurricane season isn't coming soon enough.

florida.gif

One of many reasons I got the hell out of Floriduh. I don't know much about drugs, but I know that Florida has a huge pill problem. I saw it destroy an ex-girlfriends' life. Every corner of the US has problems, sure, but they seem to really fester in Florida. Well, to be fair, South Florida. The rest of the state is ok, and they disowned South Florida years ago.

I am sure the elderly population make the sheer number of available pills on the street higher, but the fact is that prescription pill abuse is a massive problem everywhere and is destroying society.

Of course you don't hear much about this problem, but GOD HELP US if someone killed someone after playing a video game.

I am sure the elderly population make the sheer number of available pills on the street higher, but the fact is that prescription pill abuse is a massive problem everywhere and is destroying society.

Of course you don't hear much about this problem, but GOD HELP US if someone killed someone after playing a video game.

I'm actually glad I don't take a pill for every problem I have. My family lives on pills, and believe there's a pill to solve every problem they have. They become addicted and the pills have side effects. Keep doing it long enough and your body will begin to resist it, requiring even more pills. Then you end up with a pile of mess of what used to be a human being.

People need to learn to suck it up and stop taking pills. That stuff will cause more problems then they'll solve. Unless you have a serious problem you shouldn't be taking pills. Deal with the headache, work out your depression, and eat healthy for gods sake. Otherwise you'll end up as a Floridian.

Ropes quieter, and easier to get. Nothing like a good ole' lynching.

The Soviets did it up right. Anyone found in an SS uniform stood on a chair, got tied to a tree or a street light, then they took the chair away. Get to hang around for a while thinking about what a good idea it was to be a murderous asshole.

Back