FS: SR-2 Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

402blownstroker

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2012
SOLD!

I am putting up my SR-2 combo. Everything is in fully working condition and is guaranteed against DOA for a full refund.

OCed at 3.5GHz it performs as follows with FAH running linux and thekraken:

Code:
WU      TPF     PPD
6904    40m     171K
6903    30m     161K

The combo includes the following items:
  • EVGA SR-2 Motherboard
  • EK SR-2 Waterblocks
  • (2) 5645 6c/12t 2.4GHz 12MB 6.4 QPI (PM for Details)
  • (2) 1366 CPU Waterblocks
  • 16GB ( 4 x 4GB ) Kingston DDR3-1600 Hyper-X memory

I would like to get $800 shipped for everything.

I also have a Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra case that the SR-2 is currently. It is pretty much new and in great shape. If you want that, I would like to get $150 plus split the shipping costs.

Heatware and eBay are under '402blownstroker'.

Last edited:
nice deal there, if you end up looking to sell the blocks on their own let me know ...

You tempt me sorely sir

these will still fold bigadv for now will they not?

It will fold Big adv for quite a while, it has 24 threads, the requirement as it stands is 16.

You tempt me sorely sir

these will still fold bigadv for now will they not?

At stock speeds it will be close from what I have read/seen. OCed at 3.5GHz that meet the new 8101 deadline easily.

Yeah it's a beastly setup overclocked, could probably do more than 3.5, max mult is 20 so 4.0 should be achievable no? If the mult was a little higher I'd buy it, but then I guess your price would be higher too.

Someone (over at eVGA) was able to run it at 4gh .... but it depends on the chips and cooling (and others :D )

Great price anyway... too bad . i ran out of $$$ :D

With 'better' memory, it should be able to hit 4.0GHz or maybe a little higher. Cooling was not a problem with it.

With 'better' memory, it should be able to hit 4.0GHz or maybe a little higher. Cooling was not a problem with it.

I was running E5645's at 3.8ghz for a while. I was getting ~210k ppd on p6903/4. I'd guess p8101 would be 140-150k ppd.

Very nice. But you were running dual channel?

Bump for an honest seller, price is obviously good!

Last edited:
Excellent price!!

I'd be all over this if I hadn't just picked an SR-2 up a few days ago.

Why couldn't you be selling this like... 3, 4 months ago? I'd have so many cores. SO. MANY. CORES....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back