Mini-Gun Toting Robot Computer Mod

I could see that taking two days if you've got nothing better to do, have been planning it, or you're just that damn good.

Either way, nice work!

This guy should be working for ILM or someone in the film industry. I would kill to have his skills, let alone just having that robot in my house! I would buy it even in non case form, just amazing!!!!

Maybe welding and final assembly was two days, but if you think that took two days from box to finish, your nuts.

Still nice though.

I wish I had that many diverse "scraps" of metal just laying around. My wife is always trying to get me to build furniture "from scraps" like someone else did on the internet. Yeah, I don't own a lumber yard or anything honey.

Boring as hell

Make it animated in some degree, I don't even care if just the torso swivels on its own, stationary art of "Moving" objects is just boring to me to the untold degree

Boring as hell

Make it animated in some degree, I don't even care if just the torso swivels on its own, stationary art of "Moving" objects is just boring to me to the untold degree

really? weld something better then talk.

you ever touched a welder in your life? Freaking internet hater.

That rocks, really awesome workmanship and concept. 2 days work! I'll have what he's smokin. Can't wait to see his next project.

really? weld something better then talk.

you ever touched a welder in your life? Freaking internet hater.

Oh god, we aren't pushing that debate angle either right?

That means I can't comment on Uwe Bole, the worst director of all time, cause I have never directed a movie

*rolls eyes*

The only thing I don't like about it is the cabling. It looks like he wrapped all of the cables with electrical tape. :confused:

Oh god, we aren't pushing that debate angle either right?

That means I can't comment on Uwe Bole, the worst director of all time, cause I have never directed a movie

*rolls eyes*

umm so some guy does something you couldn't ever hope to because you don't have the skill to do it, and yet somehow, you find yourself entitled to complain about it?

I could make a Uwe Bole film, you could, my mom and my dog could.

I have welded, and what this dude did deserves respect. I have a foundation upon which to be impressed, You got jack all but an internet account that has somehow diluted your idea of what actually having a skill means.

STFU about trade skills, you don't know a fucking thing about. Noob.

weld me a fucking structurally sound cube, would take your ass a year to pull it off. STFU about welding like it's easy. It's not, and tradesmen with a skill set like this guy has deserves to be respected.

weld me a fucking structurally sound cube, would take your ass a year to pull it off. STFU about welding like it's easy. It's not, and tradesmen with a skill set like this guy has deserves to be respected.

The person who made that is amazingly skilled and I agree with you that it's pretty unreasonable to go about insulting the work. I do wish it dispensed something, like chocolate syrup or maybe spit out gummy bears so that they fall into my lap while I'm working on a computer. Then I could look down and be surprised at the fact that there's snacks in easy reach and finally realize that those things I thought were flies bumping into my hair while I was trying to concentrate were actually something I could eat.

Back