Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at OCIA have the massive Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower in house today for a little review action. So what do you get for $350? Hit the link to find out. Here's a quote to get you started:

Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past several months, you’ve no doubt seen this chassis online or perhaps even at your local hardware retailer or LAN party (although I pity the person responsible for lugging this heavyweight anywhere outside of their house). Cooler Master showcased what they call the Ultra Tower at CES and it goes without saying that it was the most impressive computer case I saw during my week in Las Vegas.

I got mine on launch. It has many issues. But they got a lot of things right. Unfortunately, it's not kind to modding without loads of cosmetic touch ups.

I like the case, but it's not for me.

I never thought I would retire my CM Stacker, but this baby had the features to do it. I do wish it had one more 5.25" bay or a standard 3.5", but otherwise it's perfect. Great ventilation, great cable routing options. Did make me go looking for an add-in card to use the USB 3.0 ports in front.

Heavy as hell though, wish they'd included wheels like my Stacker has.

its a awesome case, but my builds dont require something to that extent... i would love to own it though

Back