Drunken Webby Award Speech of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
I have no idea what Richard Dryefuss was trying to say at the Webby Awards but I actually laughed when he said "Eric Brin." Please folks, don't drink at award ceremonies if you are presenting. If you are in the crowd listening to this...please do.

Not only did i waste my time watching but exerting the brain power to deduce what he was saying has reduced my iq by at least 50 %

This my friends is why you shouldn't bitch when someone uses a teleprompter, coming up with a long winded rant that would make Dennis Miller proud is sometimes hard to memorize and have it flow smoothly.

Sounded like he was complaining about a bunch of broken s#!t he bought from Apple and was willing to do so again and again, because Mr Jobs could sell sand to the Arabs?

I don't see anything wrong with what he was saying. It was a nice little spiel on society and how sociopathic it has become.

And DarthBeavis, the guy who said "liberal lovefest", you are everything that is wrong with society today. You add nothing to the conversation but a quip (poor one at that) with no bearing on anything. It only serves to make yourself look ignorant. Mission accomplished.

liberal lovefest

Oh please. He was hammered , if you gathered a liberal agenda out of that then you created one in the process.

It was an old , washed out actor kissing his lovingly but dead dictators ass while being completely smashed and name dropping as much as possible.

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Billy Madison

I wonder what long winded eulogy Bill Gates will get

Probably a mixture of comments about "640k" (which he never said, but you know) and some "Bill screen of death" joke mixed with stuff about charity work. Probably not much about anything he pushed or his professional work, as thats not really part of his "popular image". :D

I didn't seem to have a problem understanding him.. I just didn't think it was a good speech..

Back