Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Well, at least we all know what it would take to get Mark Zuckerberg to marry his girlfriend of nine years: she had to graduate from Med School and he had to be worth over a Billion dollars. Both criteria were met. :D The couple were married in their backyard in a ceremony the 100 guests thought was supposed to be celebrating Priscilla Chan’s graduation. Congratulations to Mr.& Mrs. Zuckerberg.

f50feedb-922a-4814-8d8b-3ea02488a20d.jpg

HardOCP, where the weekend news is as entertaining as a 450 lb stripper. :D

Well it would be quite interesting to see that to be honest. Must get some crazy beer goggles for that :D

Wow, could they look any more happier? LOL look at the way he is gripping her hand, is she going to run away soon?

Very underwhelmed

Her: I finally got it after all this time of pretending I gave a shit (not him, his money). Time to call up the family ninjas.

Him: Wow, that camera guy has some sexy ass cheek bones. I wonder how smooth his.... (Hey wifey, no one suspects anything do they?)

Me: Where does this little fucker live? (I mean exact address...no reason. I'll hide my source)

Zuckerburg is a twit. I hope people migrate from Facebook to a better alternative in the near future. So sick of hearing about Facebook.

Major billionaire geek marries super hot petite asian chick...never could have guessed!!!

Gonna laugh when she divorces him and takes his money.

Not likely. Though I would get a kick out of it.

They are sure to have ugly babies

HIGHLY likely. Though they will probably be much better looking than anyone that carries the surname "Gates".

I take that back. Fuckerberg is a turd. FWIW, adblock has been doing a great job blocking those FB ads, denying them the .0005 cents of revenue they would get every time I play those mindless Zynga games. I can't believe I just admitted that I play Zynga games. But I digress...

I wish I was amazed that almost every single post in this thread is reprehensible and pathetic.

I just wanted to say "wow, quite a week for Mark Zuckerberg."

Facebook is the biggest internet bubble ever! When it'll pop.... it'll make a quite some fireworks!

Who the hell is he? Ok I searched him out...... Ive never had a facebook account so I wouldnt know. Think if he were wealthy he would have a sweet ass wife. Im 41 and if I was wealthy ide be like most older male stars. Have a 25-30 year old sweet ass wife with a prenum. Most agree??

He better have a pre-nup signed in his favor because getting married before his company goe spublic seems kinda stupid on his part.

I pay very little attention to him and this only caught my attention because it hit front page here. I had never seen his GF to be honest. IO am more than a little surprised that a 28 year old billionaire couldn't do better than that.

Well, at least we all know what it would take to get Mark Zuckerberg to marry his girlfriend of nine years: she had to graduate from Med School and he had to be worth over a Billion dollars. Both criteria were met. :D The couple were married in their backyard in a ceremony the 100 guests thought was supposed to be celebrating Priscilla Chan’s graduation. Congratulations to Mr.& Mrs. Zuckerberg.

Yawn......

Have I fallen into an alternate reality in which the [H] is no longer a computer hardware site? Who marries what is something I'll look in on at MSN thanks.

On an aside...the spouse...WOOF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back