Saints Row 4 Outed?

HardOCP News

[H] News
Who needs a LinkedIn profile to out Saints Row 4? I think the 11 million copies Saints Row: The Third sold pretty much guaranteed a fourth installment. ;)

The LinkedIn Profile for David Payne seems to reveal the next installment in the Saints Row series of open world action games, as it lists his current positions as: "Lead Prop & Weapon Artist, Saints Row 4 - Volition, Inc.

I bought SR3 on sale just because it was on sale and I needed something to play. I didn't expect much, but it was a blast! I really enjoyed it.

The most fun in a sandbox game I've had since Vice City. Will buy SR4.

Looking forward to it. Hopefully they will get more mission types, though. Started to get repetitive fairly quickly.

ST3 was atrocious compared to the second one, so I hope SR4 has more to do like SR2, unlike what SR3 had.

Control was pretty atrocious in SR2. SR3 looked to have been way better. I haven't played 3, but did watch my friend play some.

Lol, wat?

SR2 sucked massive donkey balls compared to SR3 in pretty much every way.

Lol, wat? How can you say either was better than the other? Other than graphics, they were pretty much the same game in every way.

Looking forward to SR4. Where else can I get my giant dildo beat down fix.

Lol, wat? How can you say either was better than the other? Other than graphics, they were pretty much the same game in every way.

No, not even close. Pretty much the concept of "GTA-like gameplay" is the only real thing they shared. The controls, performance, all of that was total shit in SR2.

The most fun in a sandbox game I've had since Vice City. Will buy SR4.

You can't do anything once you have finished the game, nothing sand box about that, basically exactly the same as the last GTA game, bugger all to do once your done, now if it was as open ended with the side missions that are everywhere, and replayable like SR2 I wouldn't have an impending lack of interest with the potential fourth one.

You can't do anything once you have finished the game, nothing sand box about that, basically exactly the same as the last GTA game, bugger all to do once your done, now if it was as open ended with the side missions that are everywhere, and replayable like SR2 I wouldn't have an impending lack of interest with the potential fourth one.

Not so sure you are grasping the "sand box" concept here.

I mean what is fun about a box of sand right? Nothing to do once you've built it.

Back