Wearable Phone Glove

why are the buttons on the drip side of the fingers. Should be set on the top side of the hand where that glowing logo is at. That way you can actually grab stuff and whatnot.

why are the buttons on the drip side of the fingers. Should be set on the top side of the hand where that glowing logo is at. That way you can actually grab stuff and whatnot.

And who actually knows anyone's phone number anymore? I couldn't tell you the phone number of a single person in my contact list.

And who actually knows anyone's phone number anymore? I couldn't tell you the phone number of a single person in my contact list.

Seriously, this; I easily have over 100 contacts in my phone, I know a handful of those numbers.

powerglove.jpg

It's one of those things that's neat to see but you would never want to actually use.

It's one of those things that's neat to see but you would never want to actually use.

This.

It looks cool sure but is totally unpractical...especially for those times you need to hold your phone on your shoulders whilst doing things with both your hands.

Looks to suck just about as much as the powerglove did. Unless you were playing gloveball or something it was useless. No one wants to wear some glove all the time. It would take too much time to get it on when the phone rang before you could answer the phone. Good imagination, but completely useless.

i wonder if this is what became of that show that was on History channel with the VC guys on it

Looks to suck just about as much as the powerglove did. Unless you were playing gloveball or something it was useless. No one wants to wear some glove all the time. It would take too much time to get it on when the phone rang before you could answer the phone. Good imagination, but completely useless.

Hey it was like R.O.B. when it came out, it had all of 2 games that used it, hell R.O.B. has had a cameo in more games than you could play with it!

Back