FarmVille Sequel Spotted Under the Name “Big Harvest”

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The sequel to Zynga’s mega-hit Farmville may be waiting in the wings and just about ready to go on stage. Beta testing in being conducted in the Philippines under the name of Big Harvest and is reportedly graphics rich and more 3D in nature. Zynga has declined to comment on the new game at this time.

Great. More sheeple doing fuck all with their life and updating facebook status's saying "so and so needs such and such, click here to give her one and get one for yourself too!"

Great. More sheeple doing fuck all with their life and updating facebook status's saying "so and so needs such and such, click here to give her one and get one for yourself too!"

Quit being a sheeple and get off the internet. Everybody is doing it now... We get it, you're not like the rest of the sheeple out there, and you did it before it was cool... Don't be a follower. Don't do the trendy stuff.

Damn people calling others "sheep" because they don't play a game or do something that got popular. You drive a car like the rest of the sheep? You use a computer like the rest of the sheep?

I'm not a Farmville player, nor do I care to be, but there are those that spend thousands of real dollars on it. Zanga would be stupid to not release a sequel.

I never knew that a farm could be so interesting...

I used to play it on the side, I would get home from school and go on facebook to check stuff and would just take 5 mins to water my field/harvest that stuff. I do know a kid though who spent around $200 in one week on it. Not sure why you would ever waste real money on it, its not that fun.

Hurr durr, read here:

Quit being a sheeple and get off the internet. Everybody is doing it now... We get it, you're not like the rest of the sheeple out there, and you did it before it was cool... Don't be a follower. Don't do the trendy stuff.

Damn people calling others "sheep" because they don't play a game or do something that got popular. You drive a car like the rest of the sheep? You use a computer like the rest of the sheep?

I'm not a Farmville player, nor do I care to be, but there are those that spend thousands of real dollars on it. Zanga would be stupid to not release a sequel.

Seriously. Who gives a fuck what other people are doing with their time? It doesn't concern
you in any way. So I guess what I'm trying to tell you, Great Tiger, is pretty to mind your own damned business. :rolleyes:

hitchcock+applause.gif

Thanks. This stuff has been driving me nuts and you couldn't've said it better.

Farmville was really fun when it first came out. it was just a bit of math to figure out the best XP per hour and then trying to judge where you might be in that amount of time in order to collect those XP. going to be home in 8 hours? whats the best thing to harvest for that time frame. then it got some layers and some achievements and it was still fun.

then it took the turn for the suck where you couldn't anything without 400 friends or $400. there was about 6 months there were it was really fun.

Yes, the people condemning Farmville players are the ones that buy CoD every year, too. Congrats.

so my wife would play this game and then I would wonder why my Q9550 would bog down when she played it... it's optimized about as great as rims on a shopping fit on a shopping cart. So now we add the third dimension, do we get another crapfest that runs for shit (lets not forget it's a damn webbased game!)

i must appologise to anyone that i have offended. My quitting smoking recently has left me irratable and highly opinionated. However, i'm further irritated by a roommate that has been out of work for over a year now (they still pay their way) does nothing other then watch tv and play farmville, cityville, the others as well. In addition to all of that, my roommates intestinal bypass surgery 5 years ago, also makes for ASSplotions at least twice a day, which stink up the whole apartment on a profusely large scale. None of this was nearly as bad as it has been lately when she had a job.
Mine on the other hand has been increasingly busier and has had me working 12 hour shifts 5 days a week. At the end of the day when you open your front door and the apartment litterally reeks like shit, the garbage is overflowing, the apartment needs cleaning, and she's either playing zynga games or watching tv, I am so close to losing it simply becuase i have no peace and quiet.

Now before you all start saying "so move out then", i have been seriously considering that idea. In addition to the above, i'll add that my comment was made by my irritation while i was cleaning the apartment which my roommate can't seem to do during her busy schedule of doing nothing, and took a brief break and saw the post on news page. Seeing that my enemy, zynga, releasing another game is possible... i posted with hateful distaste in thinking of roommate with another distraction.

Now that it's day three of quitting smoking and my head is finally starting to clear, my original comment with a sane head level would likely have been: Guess what I won't be playing...

Once again, sorry guys, kinda overstepped my bounds there. :p

Seriously. Who gives a fuck what other people are doing with their time? It doesn't concern
you in any way. So I guess what I'm trying to tell you, Great Tiger, is pretty to mind your own damned business. :rolleyes:

yep, none of my business what others do with their time.

I just wish there was a way to automatically block any and all game facebook news stories. Sometimes chasing them down can be like a game of whack-a-mole. Knock one down, and a new one appears.

That's totally understandable. I don't necessarily have anything against people who play FarmVille (I played it a bit back when, or Farm Town or something similar) but people who are addicted to it (as it seemed you were stating in your original post, to me anyway) and spam endless bullshit on Facebook feeds about it piss me off as well.

People gotta realize that, while most of us, if we played it, would check it for like 10 minutes every day or so, there are people out there that literally just sit there and do nothing else.

Back