ASRock Z77E-ITX with Antec 620 fits no modding.

Icestation

Weaksauce
So I got one of these Antec 620's just to see how quiet it could be using just the 140mm fan in my Lian Li PC-Q11 for the radiator with an adapter bracket..
So I didnt want to cut up anything or mod anything on the cooler so I could return it if I was not happy with the results.
But I am pleasantly surprised with my temps.

This is the Backplate using an odd choice of holes and a little tweak to get them to line up. (it doesnt take much force at all to twist the plastic bracket just enough to get the pins to line up in the holes.
backplatew.jpg

By icestation at 2012-05-12

This was the alarming part, it is right next to that pin just enough that I think it will be okay.
closepin.jpg

With the video card I picked out.
videofit.jpg

Full System specs:
I5 3570k @ 4.0ghz (wanted low power draw at idle, for what I need this is more then enough cpu)
ASRock Z77E-ITX
Corsair Vengance 1600 LP ram
XFX 7770 Black Edition (this thing is silent at desktop, gotta overpay price/performance ratio but 7-12w at idle, yeah enough said)
Crucial M4 128GB
1TB Seagate Data drive
Silverstone 450W SFF (probably more then I actually need but it was the same price as the 300w)
all in a giant Lian Li PC-Q11 (because I know all you SG05 guys think this case is huge :) )

Thanksfor the info! My asrock will be here monday. I have my 620 ready now.

how does this affect your ability to install a full-size mSATA card on the back of the motherboard?

how does this affect your ability to install a full-size mSATA card on the back of the motherboard?

You could just take some wire cutters and clip the lower cross bar if it was in the way, I didn't want to so I could take it back if I wasn't happy with temps, so for so good at a mild 4.0ghz on a 3570k

Back