Can ause nyone help? Need an AM2 CPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4745454b

Gawd
CPU found.

As I've always said, I'm the same 4745454b on Toms. Ran across this today.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/353255-33-please-dumb#t2647665

Can anyone help? I don't have any more PCI cards, and I skipped all of the AM generations. If anyone has an AM2 CPU that they would like to donate please contact her in that thread. I'll cover shipping if that will help. (Should be <$5 if you use foam and padded envelope. I'll PP you up to $7.) You can also PM me if you aren't a member.

Thanks guys.

Edit: She has a heatsink and shipping will be to 31503.

Last edited:
I have an AM2 single core 3200+ (I think, it may be a 3000+) sitting at the house if you want that.

EDIT: Troll or no troll, I have no use for it and it's just taking up space.

Lost touch with her for a bit due to the thread being closed. So far looks like best bet being a 3000+ Still hoping for a dual core but it is what it is.

Might be troll, but might not. I've done this sort of thing before and if I can help someone then great. Normally I do try to sell my old parts but every now and then it feels good to help someone if you can. With payday being so close (thursday) I might even be willing to flat buy a cheap dual core. Shipping won't be to my address of course. Any have an old CPU just laying around and want to get rid of here's your chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back