US, China to Cooperate More on Cyber Threat

HardOCP News

[H] News
It is laughable to think that, other than press conferences and photo ops, these two government officials can do anything about cyberattacks from China. :rolleyes:

Gen. Liang Guanglie, China's minister of national defense, offered a vigorous defense of his country, saying through an interpreter that, "I can hardly agree with the proposition that the cyberattacks directed to the United States are directly coming from China. ... We cannot attribute all of the cyberattacks (against the) United States to China."

Might as well put "US, North Korea to Cooperate More on Missile Tests" or "US, Iran to Cooperate More on Nuclear Power". LOLOLOL

Our government probably just envies China's ability to openly spy on its internet users. Who else would be best for cooperating with for this?

I hate liars. I hate thieves even more. The Chinese are both.

And I hate evil empires, invading sovereign countries for their resources and calling themselves saviors, the good guys, etc. Some of you americans are really brainwashed.

Our government probably just envies China's ability to openly spy on its internet users. Who else would be best for cooperating with for this?

"Hey! you know how we watch everything our people do online??"

"Yea?"

"Buy more of our crap and I'll show ya how you can do it too!"

and our American Governing body isn't either of those things? (Assuming you're American) :rolleyes: We live in one of the most corrupt countrys in the world. I hate to break it to you.

Well...we know you consume the appropriated amounts of governmental kool-aid. Everyone's the bad guys, well, except for the biggest country of all (how does one get to be the biggest ? Nevermind, not important!). Yeah. F- China!!! America the great!!!!

After spending fifteen minutes earlier today on Craigslist flagging Chinese spam postings (what can I say, it bugs me) this oddly isn't as amusing as I would have first thought...

[/SIZE]Well...we know you consume the appropriated amounts of governmental kool-aid. Everyone's the bad guys, well, except for the biggest country of all (how does one get to be the biggest ? Nevermind, not important!). Yeah. F- China!!! America the great!!!!

What the? He stated truths about China and then you go on this rant about American Kool Aid? Simmer down. Take it easy in life man.

And I hate evil empires, invading sovereign countries for their resources and calling themselves saviors, the good guys, etc. Some of you americans are really brainwashed.
I hate european countries that got all pissy when we ended the dirt cheap oil that was coming out of those countries. Its extra special those same countries were more than happy to embargo those 'sovereign' countries into 3rd world poverty levels indefinitely in the process.

But the ironic twist is most of those european countries ended up with all the oil contracts when they did come about.

Might as well put "US, North Korea to Cooperate More on Missile Tests" or "US, Iran to Cooperate More on Nuclear Power". LOLOLOL

Why do people assume hackers in China all work for the government? If Anonymous hacks a bunch of Chinese websites (which they've done), people don't automatically assume the US government is behind it. :rolleyes:

Why do people assume hackers in China all work for the government?

Because they actually are. They are "technically" part of the PLA, these "hacker groups", while there are also "independent patriot hacker groups" that get paid by the government. Likewise the "50-cent party", who comments on every article/topic talking about bad things in China and steering the discussion away from it, and/or targeting the other users that comments on those topics/articles. Basically trolls that are getting paid.

Wow, how gullible can the USA get? Has the government ever once wondered just what benefit China gets if they cooperate?

They're the ones that's successfully nailing our countries and we can't do anything to stop them. We don't have the defenses, and they just laugh their heads off when we sternly shake our finger at them. They have nearly all the advantages right now.

Believing that this is any benefit to the USA is the false sense of security that'll eventually lead to a "Digital Pearl Harbour". Cyber warfare is going to be huge, even the common men knows now. There's a lot of work that needs to be done, none of it is working a truce out with the guy that's been successfully stabbing you in the back for several years now.

hahah

thanks for the laugh, mr sloppy

Cooperate with China on cyberthreats? The only reason the Chinese are interested is to steal more American secrets. Thieves, liars, and cheats.

We need to be spending about 30% of our defense budget on cyberwarfare, starting 20 years ago.

Chinese just hacked more Philippine government websites LOL

I'm laughing because they're (our government's various websites) actually notorious for not being helpful at all to us. LOLOLOL

Back