$18,000 180° Spherical Gaming Simulator

Those are cool. And it can fit in your house... somewhere. I can just see the wife try to explain to our dinner guests what that large orange and grey sphere is...

Unlike this BF3 virtual reality "studio" which does't really fit anywhere in your home and costs a whole bunch more: HERE

These are pretty cool, very similar to the flight simulators I work on. My excuse for this would be so I can have something to train on for "work" lol.

also the flight sim front
i could never pass an FAA physical to get a pilots license soo yea 18k if i had it id spend it on some thing like this

I would love to have or at least try something like this... Give it a few years and maybe we'll see a complete solution for < $8,000-10,000.

can't seem to find any video showing the actual enclosure, besides the up close view of the screen

I would love to have or at least try something like this... Give it a few years and maybe we'll see a complete solution for < $8,000-10,000.

I work on flight simulators that are slightly bigger. The level immersion you get from this way beyond what eyefinity gives you. The sphere shaped screens also a good job of giving a feel of depth as well.

Everytime I let someone take ride in one they can't believe just "real" it feels.

Those are cool. And it can fit in your house... somewhere. I can just see the wife try to explain to our dinner guests what that large orange and grey sphere is...

Unlike this BF3 virtual reality "studio" which does't really fit anywhere in your home and costs a whole bunch more: HERE

HEh.. awesome. So it has paintball guns to shoot you like you got shot in the game? LOL.. i could see it now, puts a literal meaning to Headshot!

I dont know if you guys remember Quake 2 "The Cave" years ago? http://www.visbox.com/prajlich/caveQuake/

Racing anytime, any track, with no risk of injury or entry fees. Disposable income please...

It seems that people keep overlooking the fact that $18.000 will only get you the "cockpit".

Besides the computer, wheel and pedals and speakers you still have to buy and align the projectors.

P.S.: Oh yeah, and the price doesn't include VAT or delivery so the cost just shot up to $22.500 not including the delivery.

Again, just for the "cockpit".

shut-up-and-take-my-money1.jpg

You can play Burnout on this. I wouldn't try that with a $18,000 car. It's probably a 2 year old Toyota Camry for that price, too.

This looks awesome.

Back