4P combo and 2P mobos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kardonxt

2[H]4U
Looking to sell off my folding stuff for the summer. I moved back in with my parents and can't handle the heat of a 4p rig in my tiny bedroom.

***Sold***4P Combo $1250 shipped UPS Ground and insured. ($1200 with amazon payments or dwolla.) If anyone wants to pickup local for cash I will take $100 off. (Michigan, 48116)

Edit. I would rather only ship to the Continental US but if you live in Canada and absolutely have to have something let me know and ill check into how much of a pita it is. Unfortunately I can only ship UPS and it looks like they charge a boat load of money in fees.

IMAG0573.jpg

IMAG0575.jpg

1 x Tyan S8812WGM3NR
2 x Opteron 6134
2 x Opteron 6128
16 x 2GB 1333 Cas 7 G.skill Ripjaws (8 black pcb, 8 green pcb)
4 x Hyper 212+ With G34 mounting hardware. If I can find all of the original mounting hardware for normal AMD and Intel cpus I will include it but don't count on it.
1 x 70mm fan to cool the chipset. No mounts for it, I normally just set it on the heat sink.

I have a molex to 8 pin eps cable if you need it let me know.

Heatware under Kardonxt

I accept Dwolla, PayPal, and Amazon.

You must be a member of the [H]orde. I would prefer you have relatively high heat or are a pretty active DC member.

Folding stats: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=571533

SOLD

1 X Asus KGPE-D16 to freeloader1969
1 X Asus KGPE-D16 to tkam
1 X 4P Combo to Tushon

Last edited:
I'm assuming the cpu's will down clock to the 28's? I'm guessing 250k ish?

I'm curious what the 2P's would get with a pair of 68's tho

Yep vaulter is right the 4p does about 250k ppd. The 34s do down clock to 28 speeds. The plan was to replace the 28s with 6176s when I got the cash and everything would run at full speed.

Vaulter, I think Axdrenalin is running a pair of 68s you could ask him what his ppd is.

I just realized I don't need a house anymore. I'll buy...*struggle over the keyboard*....this is his wife. Don't sell him ANYTHING.

:D

I just realized I don't need a house anymore. I'll buy...*struggle over the keyboard*....this is his wife. Don't sell him ANYTHING.

:D

I'm in the same boat as you. I have 20% down for the house I'm closing on next week burning a hole in my pocket... :)

I will be out of town the 4th, 5th, and 6th, just in case you try to pm me and don't get a response, that's why.

OK guys I just dropped the price another $100. This is the last drop before I try to part it out.

Please for the love of god buy this! I cant stand to see it not folding for this long.

6128 pulls are still available from the ebay seller, you just have to jump through some hoops, FYI. I have contact info if needed though.

Everything's sold. Thanks guys, stay [H].

I'm sure ill be back to buy some gear when the weather cools off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back