Best Use For Google Glasses...Ever

Would be neat, but then again... why not just play paintball? I understand a paintball marker isn't the same thing as using a real automatic rifle, but I think it's better than a normal airsoft gun as far as recoil, etc goes. Besides, the fear of getting hit puts you more in the mood than seeing virtual enemies and shooting at them with an empty airsoft gun...

Would be neat, but then again... why not just play paintball? I understand a paintball marker isn't the same thing as using a real automatic rifle, but I think it's better than a normal airsoft gun as far as recoil, etc goes. Besides, the fear of getting hit puts you more in the mood than seeing virtual enemies and shooting at them with an empty airsoft gun...

+1 to paintball. Best way to go over airsoft. Always fun when we go as a group of friends.

I like how he swung the knife before actually knifing the guy. I always do this for some reason.

I like how he swung the knife before actually knifing the guy. I always do this for some reason.

I started doing it when doing LAN parties with my friends, playing some battlefield mod or something for Halflife I believe. It was jsut 3-4 of us, and sometimes we would get lost on a map, and not see anyone for a minute or two. So I'd whip out my knife, and start hacking at the wall, which gave off a nice metallic sound in my friends speakers. The louder the sound, they closer they were...

Good memories...

I started doing it when doing LAN parties with my friends, playing some battlefield mod or something for Halflife I believe. It was jsut 3-4 of us, and sometimes we would get lost on a map, and not see anyone for a minute or two. So I'd whip out my knife, and start hacking at the wall, which gave off a nice metallic sound in my friends speakers. The louder the sound, they closer they were...

Good memories...

It was actually a jab at the wonky knife mechanic in the game

So for BF5, it looks like they finally took out suppression. Thank God! Can't wait! haha

Wait... that can't be a Battlefield game. There's no "help, I'm starring into the sun" tactical lights or lens flair.

Good memories...

Everyone using speakers at a LAN? That sounds awful (pun intended).

Back