Crucial M4 64GB SSD $70 shipped

awmann

Weaksauce
Amazon Payments is all I accept. Heatware account is under awmann. Price is $70 shipped OBO to US48.

Crucial M4 64GB (CT064M4SSD2) solid state drive. Bought from a forum member about a week ago and I decided I didn't wanna void my Lenovo warranty with this SSD this early, so I'm gonna sell it for a loss. Only $137 hours on the drive. Comes with original box in ESD bag only. Very solid, fast, reliable drive with only a couple months off the 3 year warranty.

17edg8.jpg

2h3sca1.jpg

Hey man,

I picked this up and paid for it on the 13t and haven't heard anything from you since....have you shipped it? Is there tracking? I figured I would have it by now.

OK, since I haven't heard from you and I made my payment to you on the 13th of April, I have gotten AmazonPayments involved and they are going to refund me the money. I think its pretty sorry that you jump on a hardware forum, troll around for 2 months to get selling buy/sell status and then rip someone off. That's all I wanted to say.

Good day to you sir! Karma...remember it!

yep, here it is May 2, and still no SSD that I purchased from this guy....no refund, no emails, no nothing. I hope somebody drops a piano on you!

Back