Kinect Support Coming to Skyrim

What about motion detected interaction, I'm really looking forward to the face-table-PLANT move :)

They can do this but can not figure out how to get the game to run on three monitors.

Someone had to say it.

Too bad it's not coming to PC. I'll take my mods and high res textures over what amounts to talking to myself any day.

I like how the Kinect is used for it's voice features and not the camera. Though most of those voice features are better hot keyed to a key on your keyboard.

Hidden Easter Egg Command #100023

"I took an arrow to the knee" teleports you to town and surrounds you with guards expressing they similar viewpoints on how they too were once like you.

I want to play this one time, just to yell FUS RO DAH at the TV, then piss myself laughing at the result

Oh look, more "Kinect Exclusive" voice command bullshit they could have easily done with the standard XBox Live headset.

Also even with all the supposed high tech voice recognition in the Xbox 360, recent titles like ME3 still have shit for voice recognition.

Hopefully, Bethesda will give PC users tools so they can integrate a Kinect like experience on pcs if they don't do it themselves.

...so how long will it be before someone makes a mod that allows people to use kinect to dry-hump NPCs? You darn well know someone's going to do something messed up like this....

Back