Man Kills Wife's Friend For Facebook Flirting

HardOCP News

[H] News
Why is it always Facebook when it comes to weird crap like this? Remember back when Craigslist was the "go to" place to be a homicide victim?

A jealous Taiwanese husband led an assault on a Facebook user who had flirted with his wife online, beating him to death with baseball clubs, police said Monday.

It's only news because the word "Facebook" was included. This shit happens every day around the world outside Facebook. :rolleyes:

In before the Facebook haters...

It's only news because the word "Facebook" was included. This shit happens every day around the world outside Facebook. :rolleyes:

In before the Facebook haters...

What the hell is a baseball club? :D

This is why I don't have a face book account. My wife would be in jail so often I would starve.

Yeah and baseball clubs? Really? Who wrote this?

Wait, i thought you were able to live openly for everyone to see on Facebook without any concerns!??

several very large wars that predate the interwebs age would like to have one or two very wise words with you about that...

you lost me....facebook has created far more problems than it has helped, farmville timesuck time alone makes sure that is true

More social interactions means more chance at having one that goes horribly wrong. Not really Facebook's fault I suppose. People have been murdering each other over flirting for thousands of years.

Uuh uh it's time to require a 5-day cool off period before acquiring a baseball club!

Jesus Christ, more Facebook related problems affecting people's real life problems, shows the internet is not a nice place to be on sometimes.

Jesus Christ, more Facebook related problems affecting people's real life problems, shows the internet is not a nice place to be on sometimes.

*Grabs baseball clubs*

DID I JUST SEE YOU LINKING THE INTERNET TO REAL LIFE? :D

More social interactions means more chance at having one that goes horribly wrong. Not really Facebook's fault I suppose. People have been murdering each other over flirting for thousands of years.

I think social interaction over the internet certainly encourages people to do more stupid stuff. I'm pretty sure that guy would less likely flirt with a married woman if he saw her in real life with her husband there for example.;)

What is the deal with Taiwanese people, do they have addiction and anger management problems? Every time I see a story about someone dying from playing WoW for 48 hours straight, or a story about someone killing someone else over a video game, it always seems like it's from Taiwan.

I think you're mistaken. One of those WOW death stories happened in Seoul, South Korea. Another game related death happened in China. Taiwan hasn't been the primary source of stuff like this, although Taiwanese people are human, and they have their own share of kooks there.

And part of the "WOW grinding death" obsession that affects Koreans too, has to do with their parental upbringing. They're basically raised like slaves, and taught they have to be the best at what they do, or they're worthless and useless to the world, so they wind up no lifing so many things.

Ask anyone who has worked at Asus, how they manage their employees there...it's literally all slave labor outside of management....

I think social interaction over the internet certainly encourages people to do more stupid stuff. I'm pretty sure that guy would less likely flirt with a married woman if he saw her in real life with her husband there for example.;)

this. it's a vehicle, a means, makes it easy for people to be at their worst with some (false) sense of safety because it's "on the internet"

you have to be of a certain age i guess to remember when there was no social media to speak of. you either contacted people by phone or in person. there is a certain amount of accountability that was lost when everything went all social Facebook on us

at the end it's the people who had the propensity to do what they do, but it's like dropping a liquor store on every corner of the ghetto.....when you did it you knew it would bring out the worst in everyone

What the hell is a baseball club? :D

He picked up each member of the nearby Lamigo Monkeys baseball club and successively used them to beat Mr. Chuang to death. Sadly, the cleanup batter was not needed, as Mr. Chuang was dead by the third player.

Outfielder Chen Chin-feng was taken to the hospital for a mild concussion after the assailant continued to use him as a weapon after his batting helmet fell off.

meanwhile in Saudi Arabia, a man finds out on Facescroll that his friends are flirting with his wife and he stones his wife to death.

It would've been funny if he bashed the guy's face w/ a book, thereby really giving "Facebook" its real meaning. :D

Obligatory
That's Sgt.Donny Donowitz. But you
might know him better by his nickname,
The Bear Jew. Now if you heard of
Aldo the Apache, you gotta heard about
The Bear Jew?

I heard.

What did you hear?

He beats German soldiers with a club.

He bashes their brains in with a
baseball bat, what he does.

He picked up each member of the nearby Lamigo Monkeys baseball club and successively used them to beat Mr. Chuang to death. Sadly, the cleanup batter was not needed, as Mr. Chuang was dead by the third player.

Outfielder Chen Chin-feng was taken to the hospital for a mild concussion after the assailant continued to use him as a weapon after his batting helmet fell off.

rofl

How many clubs (members?) helped him assault this guy?

Or, if they meant baseball bats, he used more than one? Really? He wanted to hear the different sound of wood vs metal when it hit the poor guy's head?

Being an adult should require a license - people who can't control themselves should have their licenses revoked.

I think I'm more afraid to flirt on Facebook, than I was to flirt with married women in "real life". I don't cheat on my wife, but, if I did, I would not want to leave a trail of facebook messages...

If you're not married, but you have an affair with someone who is, is that still aldultry on your part, or just the other person (who's married)?

Back