Corsair Vengeance K90 & M90 Keyboard and Mouse

HardOCP News

[H] News
Legit Reviews has posted a review today of Corsair's new Vengeance K90 & M90 keyboard and mouse. If you are in the market for a new mouse or keyboard, you'll definitely want to give this review a look.

We really liked the looks of the K90 keyboard and the floating keys made clean out dust, dirt, and the random Doritos crumb a breeze. The backlighting is great with three levels of brightness and the ability to turn it off. Eighteen 'G' keys to record on the fly or software driven macros with three memories for a total of 54 is what we would call overkill but nice if you are a macro fan. The Cherry MX Red keys on the K90 are top of the line with light activation and subtle audio click.

Before you purchase the M90 mouse be sure to look at the Corsair forums. The software for it is very immature still.

Immature is offering it a compliment. The software is probably the worst I've had to deal with. They're getting down into the "dirt cheap" range, I suspect largely due to the negative experience a lot of people are having with it. I got my K90 with 20% off and there was going to be a $20 rebate, but I decided to return it within about an hour of installing the software. If you're buying the K60 (non-programmable) board, you'll be alright although the keys may not be what you expect.

i have a m60 and k90, the software is kinda bleh but the hardware is amazing... took me a while to get accustomed to the sensitivity of the mouse compared to my old razer but now that i'm there i wouldnt go back if i had to

Back