Some GTX 680 SLI profile issues

Kor

2[H]4U
So I've been running these cards for over a week now, everything is going pretty well but I've noticed a few bugs here and there.

The biggest of which seems to be a problem in both the Crysis/Warhead and Borderlands SLI profiles. For whatever reason in these titles the GPU usage completely bottoms out whenever you use the mouse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJMj...DvjVQa1PpcFMXzlH_nC5ASlVfQ9168k-6IHLW4kwns1g=

Disabling SLI in Borderlands isn't really a drama (although it is a minor hassle), however I was looking forward to playing through Crysis maxed out in surround which is a shame. Hopefully Nvidia can get this sorted out quickly.

Add: They also left out a profile for Alan Wake which just came in on the 500 series and bellow.

Found the source of the problem. It would seem the profiles in these games don't place nice with High mouse polling rates. 500Hz and 1000Hz just seem to kill things here, I pulled out my G5 and plugged in a Mamba 4G and dropped the polling rate to 125Hz and it cleared up.

Strangest driver bug I've seen in a while.

Back