The Shotguns of Max Payne 3

I always felt Max Payne was more about the akimbo pistol/SMG action than anything, but this looks pretty cool. Plus they did akimbo sawed-off so I guess that fills the quota. :D

I also like how he looks like his "old self" at the end, there, and not just some balding tropical-shirt tourist the entire time.

God this game is so ridiculously consolized. It's like I'm watching a slightly upgraded GTA.

Oh, graphically, okay. Yeah it's not stellar but I don't think it looks awful, either.

i'm more concerned that it appears to be lacking much of a story thus far. looks more like the hangover of max payne.

Lol this game is going to have to go toe to toe with Diablo 3, good luck with PC sales Rockstar! I mean I'm excited for this too but why the fuck release the same month as Diablo.

Lol this game is going to have to go toe to toe with Diablo 3, good luck with PC sales Rockstar! I mean I'm excited for this too but why the fuck release the same month as Diablo.

Pc release of MP3 on pc was pushed to May 29th instead of the 15th like the console.

Pc release of MP3 on pc was pushed to May 29th instead of the 15th like the console.

I hope that's to make it as optimized for PC as possible. If Max Payne is anything like the mess the GTA games are on PC I won't touch it.

Back